Modders' abbreviations
06-06-2011, 09:39 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by jb3
A humble request, could I join as JB?
Sure, added you to the list. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-19-2011, 12:04 AM,

For the sake of organization, I'm thinking it would be a good idea to reserve "JT" for the Julra Tong and use it in quest editor ID's, much like what the fighters guild quests do. That way, we can assure that all quests related to the faction will fall within the same place in the quest window. Shall I go ahead and add it to the list under the reserved section?
06-19-2011, 10:39 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sniper4
For the sake of organization, I'm thinking it would be a good idea to reserve "JT" for the Julra Tong and use it in quest editor ID's, much like what the fighters guild quests do. That way, we can assure that all quests related to the faction will fall within the same place in the quest window. Shall I go ahead and add it to the list under the reserved section?
Sure and blocked. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-19-2011, 08:39 PM,

I'd like to reserve the HV abbreviation. Honestly though, I wont be able to do much in the way of actual construction set work since Oblivion stopped liking me (ctd on startup even after clean reinstall... yay), but I can do modelling and texturing. I recently got Zbrush, and I'm still getting used to it but so far, it's changed my life.
07-20-2011, 08:47 AM,

Welcome to ST! Smile

I added you to the list. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-22-2011, 12:33 AM,

I think JCdenton took JC right? Can I get the abbr' JCH?
07-22-2011, 03:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by JcHARP
Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Big Grin Actually, I think JC is available, so I'll go ahead and add you to the list using that abbreviation. Smile
07-22-2011, 03:36 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Quote:Originally posted by JcHARP
Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Big Grin Actually, I think JC is available, so I'll go ahead and add you to the list using that abbreviation. Smile

Thanks, good to be here Big Grin