Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP 9.0 - More Bugs to Squash (Bug Reports)
09-24-2006, 03:31 PM,

Depending on the viewing angle, the StFloraSaltrice flower can be seen.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-28-2006, 01:07 PM,

StInRedBuilding06: Holes.
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
09-28-2006, 08:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
StInRedBuilding06: Holes.

I think those are hardly noticeable myself, at least when all the fog is there and all that. I think it is alright the way it is... But added anyway.
09-28-2006, 09:59 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor

I don't understand what you mean.

noremorse: Dang, I've never seen those holes before. I'll investigate the model closely and fix it, soon. Smile

TheImperialDragon: Is #22 still active? I checked it out in NifSkope and it doesn't seem to have the problem the version in that screenshot did. I could be wrong.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-28-2006, 10:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing.
I don't understand what you mean.

If you walk around the StFloraSaltrice (the viewing angle changes) you can or can't see the flower, as shown in the screenshots.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-28-2006, 11:43 PM,

The pathgrid in ReichParkeep26 is messed up. Everytime I try to look at it, the CS crashes, and everything goes all slow (and some weird stuff like having to search for Hard Drives), so can someone have a look at that if they are brave enough, and tell me what the heck is wrong? I get the impression this wasn't too good for this system, so take care when looking into this...
09-29-2006, 12:18 AM,

it could be a bad npc ive had the cs crash on me because of one before it is realy strange too
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
09-29-2006, 12:53 AM,
RE: RP 9.0 - More Bugs to Squash (Bug Reports)
Okay, some fixes, and a possible retexture for those red bricks around Reich Parkeep. I recoloured the red ones that we are using so that they are a grey sort of colour, but they are in different NIF's and textures, so extracting this shouldn't do anything to the red one, you'll have to go into the CS and change it (the ESP attached does not replace the bricks, but fixes some bugs, I removed a Deciever's Finery, one of the ones sandor already removed, but hopefully that won't cause any problems).

BTW: I used ultra high compression on this one, as a warning if it is at all relevant.
10-15-2006, 02:09 PM,
RE: RP 9.0 - More Bugs to Squash (Bug Reports)
If you load the Reich Parkeep esm in the CS and save an esp there are a few contamination present.

Look at the screenshot (left). For example Hello, Flee etc.

I made a small fix for that.
After the fix is merged, there is only one contamination left (greeting). Look at the screenshot (right one).

I know what is causing the greeting contamination.
I am working on that.

@Razorwing
Please merge the fix with Reich Parkeep esm.
Thank you.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-15-2006, 03:10 PM,

sandor: Okidoki, I've now merged BugFix16.esp and StSrDIALFIX.esp to my local copy of the esm.

If you walk around the StFloraSaltrice (the viewing angle changes) you can or can't see the flower, as shown in the screenshots.

Oh, ok. That is very odd indeed. It looks like it should in NifSkope, so... it shouldn't do that. Hmm. My best guess is that there's something amiss with the normal map, because I remember reading about a problem with normal maps and opacity, so it could be that. I'll playtest and see if I can find the problem.

noremorse: I checked it out and found the gaps. This should hopefully fix it; I'm also including it in the next update and/or version 10.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]