Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
12-08-2006, 05:15 AM,

I don't know how much help I can be right now, since my PC isn't even strong enough to handle TES3.

I can, however, write stories and lore. I also make sword models, but nothing to get excited about.

I would be more than happy to work on this project, in any way I can. Whether that's writing books, directing quests, or just general support. I would really like to work on Vvardenfell's Main Quest, since I always felt there was so much I could add on to TES3's MQ back when I played it on Xbox.

I am, in fact, a diehard Morrowind fan, and still play my Xbox version constantly. I would be honored, no, privileged to help this mod see the light of day.
12-08-2006, 08:58 AM,

I as you already know from my thread, i would like to join the team. I am an all round modder, though i can't model and i am only just learning to retexture.

So i should be able to help bring this mod a bit closer to release.
12-18-2006, 12:57 AM,

I can put together interiors and exteriors and I'm working on my modeling skills right now so my models won't be the best but hey at least I can make something.
12-19-2006, 05:58 AM,
RE: TES4 Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
I'd like to try and help out a bit. I got max and I can model. Not great at texturing though. Just now learning the CS but I'm a quick study. So I hope I can be useful.
12-19-2006, 08:14 PM,

cool, welcome to TES4 Vvardenfell
Pjstaab, would you like to help out with our Maar Gan? its been slow progress there, if you want to help, your assistance would be greatly appreciated..
JDillard, if you can model well enough, do you think you could make the Dunmer stronghold tileset? I don't think there is one is production right now in the Visual Developement area so if you'd like to make that tileset, we'd all be much obliged, and don't worry, there are plenty of good texturers around

:bounce:
12-19-2006, 08:35 PM,

er, im still here to do stuff when i feel like it (same as always). though i have tons of stuff to do for now (both school and mod related)

just as a reminder of my myriad of skillz:

-interiors
-NPCs
-Exteriors
-Texturing
-Modeling (static objects for now, havent learned to rig stuff yet)
-Concept Art

basicaly i can do anything that dosent involve scripting.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
12-20-2006, 01:53 AM,

The Dunmer Stronghold set it is. I will be able to model that no problem. Like I said texturing might be a little rough. However, I can learn as I go. Expect a new topic and some teaser pics in an hour or so.
12-20-2006, 01:54 AM,

I can texture if you can UV map
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
12-20-2006, 02:02 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by JDillard
The Dunmer Stronghold set it is. I will be able to model that no problem. Like I said texturing might be a little rough. However, I can learn as I go. Expect a new topic and some teaser pics in an hour or so.
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
awesome!
make sure you make a post in the Visual Developement forum shared with Silgrad Tower since we share our 3d-models being in the same province. (though other projects share, we basically have the same resources in a way)
12-20-2006, 02:46 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard

Sweet. That I can do!

Quote:awesome!
make sure you make a post in the Visual Developement forum shared with Silgrad Tower since we share our 3d-models being in the same province. (though other projects share, we basically have the same resources in a way)

Will do!