Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-29-2008, 11:43 PM,

Region Gen: I've halted work on it, pending the new BC trees, and because i'm working on a massive essay in real life.

Synth Machine Concept & Models: Looks like the Model got to the WIP stage, but i haven't seen any activity on the thread.

Centurion Companion: IS was working on it, but he's on holiday currently, so it's not being actively developed.
Steam Centurion Model: That one is being actively worked on, and it's looking really nice

Interior Tileset: We decided that the textures were good after all, and so it looks like everything's done model-wise.
Exterior Buildings: Pretty much the same, it's all good

Documents: Some were being worked on, but i haven't heard from Danaran in a while, and i think he may also be busy IRL.

Scripting: Not sure specifically what you mean there. I progressed on the test of Patterns, and i might use a script from IS, but like the region gen, progress has stalled because i am busy.

I will have much more time for everything once my work is done. I'm currently halfway through a large essay. It's now 17 pages (double-spaced), and it has to be done by the 6th of June, so I don't anticipate i'll have much time to do actual modding.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-30-2008, 03:27 AM,

Super

Well it all sounds like it will come together :goodjob:

One thing we must discuss is the exterior layout..I know we've talked about having it as close to the ESIII version as possible but I think on a more grander scale so I think what we will need is to put together a few exterior layouts and decide which to use

enjoy your essay Big Grin I'm so glad I am well past those years :yes:

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-30-2008, 07:23 PM,

Yeah ya havent heard from me idd, and idd im quite busy IRL but im still working so dont be afraid jsut having trouble after my comp crashed some of me programs(yep idd also some books) But im again busy with em afetr having found an earlier version of em.
Need to get em dwemer runes in em again, but i think we could better do that together. And as the neravine(other writer, forgot the damm name) hasnt come back as of yet im the only one working on it. Good luck with all what ya are doing
Utterly Crazy Writer of Dumac City
07-23-2008, 05:42 PM,

[Temp Return]

Hope that clears things up, the companion scripting is complete, made a darker dwemer re-texture for the sword and also completly re-scripted it as well. The joys of owning a laptop, anyway theres my two-cents on this matter Smile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-23-2008, 06:11 PM,

Yo, long time no see IS. We've already finished the first test [Test of Patterns], and i'm working hard on the exterior. Things are progressing!

Poke around and tell us what you think
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
07-23-2008, 06:14 PM,

Thanks, still taking time away, you know so not back just yet. Did the script I gave you for the test help at all?

Oh I will take a look and obviously give my opinion. Though I already know its gonna be quality work.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-23-2008, 06:44 PM,

Yeah, i used about half of it in the end - the script with the messagebox for activating the lights and stuff.

The rest i re-did cause i figured out that the game doesn't really like the "getscriptvariable" command, and is MUCH much happier if you use quest variables instead. For some reason, using getscriptvariable leads to variables that update when the script is first run, but then don't update themselves after that at all.

Anyways, it was helpful, so thanks
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
07-23-2008, 06:49 PM,

Its good to hear you getting a grasp with scripting, maybe I not need to script again Smile
07-23-2008, 06:56 PM,

I've got a grasp of it, it's just a grasp which often raises my blood-pressure and heart rate.

Most of my scripting is done after carefully looking at some Bethesda scripts to get examples, etc. And some banging my head against the wall, that too.

I'll still need help with scripting, just not as much perhaps.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala