03-04-2009, 04:26 PM,

watch this xD

Sorry about the mosqito, hes taking a rest^^
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-05-2009, 04:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
watch this xD

Sorry about the mosqito, he's taking a rest^^

Hey, those sketches look good! You drew them yourself?

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
03-05-2009, 05:16 PM,

yep) using just A4 paper and a pencil!

By the way - http://obliviontv.ucoz.org/photo/3-0-4
03-05-2009, 05:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
yep) using just A4 paper and a pencil!

By the way - http://obliviontv.ucoz.org/photo/3-0-4

Wow,i've never seen that,but it looks so sweet.
Thanks to share it.

`Senten
03-05-2009, 05:40 PM,

No problem Wink

We can work together.
03-08-2009, 08:46 PM,

I just want to let you know,im working on this Imperial Guardhouse.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/S...955_05.jpg

This house will be awesome near the roads of marshes.Imperial guards. :goodjob:

The current status:

[Image: Guardhouse.jpg]

I will texture it,and take a screenshot. :goodjob:

`Senten
03-08-2009, 10:10 PM,

Wow Senten, you're getting really good at modeling, and getting stuff in the game, too!

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
03-08-2009, 11:06 PM,

Okay guys,first ingame screenshot!

[Image: Marshhouse01.jpg]

The textures are in correct place,just the collision need some setting and the vertex and it will be done.And of course an interior.

How do you like it?

Koniption:Yeah thanks,im practicing. :goodjob:
03-09-2009, 12:30 AM,

Looks really cool. Nice stuff! Where did you get the concept art? I think I'm still not entirely sure where everything is in this part of the forums....anyway, I was unsure about where this might be best placed as there are so very few Imperial towns left to develop. Glenbridge could be said to be an Imperial town but it is supposed to be mostly submerged.

I suggested in the Glenbridge claim ( BWRS0103 "Glenbridge" (Claimed) ) that the town might contain the watertop huts. However, a better model would probably be this one. We could then reserve the watertop huts for the Everglades and perhaps Soulrest, if llamaranger wanted to use them there.

These huts might appear twice on a couple of banks that have been unaffected by the flooding. Such a thing would appear to match the concept art. Could you get in touch with B2M about this if he doesn't notice this post as he has already begun work on Glenbridge?

In which case, I have two suggestions:
  1. I think the door would look better a little higher up so that it is positioned on the high part of the bank that it is likely to be situated on.
  2. You might try using HelBorne's gothic brick texture on the walls so that this tower represents the entrypoint to the large 'access-bridge' that spans the Everglades. I'll send this texture to you by PM but, if you do this, then it might be best to have a jutting platform from the upper floor doorway so that the model can merge with the bridge and serve as both a model in its own right and as a bridge support. I think that means the door would have to be on the other side, too. Sorry, just trying to think practical here.
    [/list=1]
    What do you and B2M think about this?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
03-09-2009, 09:23 AM,

I like the idea, I was also planning of having one house who was left there with one old crumpy argonian in there who was simply to stubborn to leave his house. One of these towers could be part of his house? I dunno.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)