Skooma Skooma 'round the world
07-30-2011, 11:46 AM,

Hi Miz;

Season 1 was so cheesy.
But it Jamarion hilarious.

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
07-30-2011, 02:03 PM,

Fantastic to see you two guys so active. I'll try to answer a few of the issues I did a bit of speed-reading on just now.

I thought I had sent both of you the BSA with instructions. If I haven't done that, please let me know and I'll send you them immediately. As for the esm, it is always available here: Latest esm and esp updates . Always check the last few posts to make sure that the one you download is the latest as I sometimes do not update the OP (original post) with the link. Anyway, the version you will need is the v2.63 -=here=-.

Other than this, the quest looks good. I was going to compliment you on the choice of Lilmoth as a destination for this sort of quest but Lilmoth may not appear in the beta as it is outside of the beta region. However, following discussions with Deeza, it was considered that we could make Lilmoth accessible by teleporting directly to it. This is not decided yet but, in the meantime, it may prove useful to consider an alternative destination such as Moonmarch is the need arises for an alternative.

It would also be useful to remember that, like the placenames, the NPC names are also likely to be subject to change as we already have a full complement of citizens in many destinations. Needless to say, however, that there is likely to be a little room to make additional NPCs if we need to. Again though, consider this subject to change.

Finally, we really badly need quest modders so if you yourselves or anyone you know can contribute by actually doing the modding in this respect then we would all be immensely grateful. In the meantime, I have often discouraged those wishing to contribute to quests as, if a quest is written by someone without the necessary skills to implement the quest, the likelihood is that they are wasting their time as it will never get made. It is extremely rare for a quest modder to undertake the task of modding a quest that has been written by another as it is demeaning. It basically means that the modder does the hard work whilst the writer does all the fun creative stuff. A pity but that's how it is time and time and time again and it will never really change.

And yeah, I loved Red Dwarf too! These sorts of rumours persist: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/s...p?t=174290 .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-05-2011, 11:43 AM,

Hi all;

Really trying to do this quest. First, I have tweaked it slightly to ease it, still doing it slowly, it is just basic and miz can change whatever he wants.

I think i figured out how to make the bed teleport you as we are using a fake prison cell. if i add a script so when the player activates the bed, he gets a message and is asked if he wants to serve his sentence, then when he clicks okay, he is teleported to the cell that is the prison lobby. If you dont get it i will try to eleborate, but i have to focus on that now.

Yay! that was one thing i was scared about.

PWN
08-05-2011, 01:10 PM,

Thank you very much for doing that, ever since I miserably failed on the Naga Enforcer script i have script-o-fobia, good job :goodjob:! I'm currently working on the village of Greenspring but I will get back to this quest by tomorrow evening or the day after that.Wink
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-05-2011, 01:24 PM,

Hey Miz;

No worries, i love doing this, I love scripting actually! I have posted a comment with a few of my problems, they seem to be errors, not mistakes as I did everything to the letter. god it annoys this machine of a CS, but it is a love-hate relationship.

I just need to do this is in the vanilla and then in BM. It will be done like a flash in BM as I know what to do, so just a repeat really.

PWN
08-05-2011, 03:36 PM,

Okay then, I had actually already made all the NPC's but I assume you did so too, little tip, do Guts-His-Preys complexion as dark as can be, looks awsome and truly like a smuggler.

--Miz
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-05-2011, 03:42 PM,

Hi Miz;

No worries.

PWN
08-05-2011, 03:46 PM,

Good work, guys! :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-05-2011, 04:13 PM,

thanks, btw just finished the dialogue for Hist-with-wood in Greenspring Big Grin not related to skooma at all but I'm kinda proud of myself now since is the first time I was actually succesfull in dialague YAY
08-05-2011, 04:15 PM,

Hi Miz;

Yay!!! It can take awhile but you will get by the end. Next step in dialouge is voice acting, but not now, down the road.

PWN