Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello There! New Minion.. Err Wrong Mod New Member
08-22-2011, 12:50 AM,

I've always wanted to address that IG, but I didn't want to rustle any feathers.
So happy, now we all learn a little hopefully with you around.
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-22-2011, 09:30 AM,

also, andalaybay, whats the Dark Brotherhood Chronicles all about, since I am a big fan of the followers of the Nightmother........
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-22-2011, 11:10 AM,

Just got to add ...

"Canadian Borg" - :lmao:

Very welcome to anyone with that good a sense of humour!
Morcroft Darkes
08-22-2011, 02:10 PM,

Mizreg - check the DBC link in my sig. There's a WIP post in the Dark Family forum that gives a bit of a description.

Basically is a large quest mod that picks up where the DB questline ends. It's similar to A Brotherhood Renewed, but takes the story further than that.

And yes, I will now assimilate Black Marsh... mwahahahaha.
[align=center]My Mods
08-22-2011, 05:01 PM,

Reading the translated message in the avatar: I appreciate how polite the Candian Borg themselves are since they have assimilated two languages without being so rude as to do away with either one of them. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-22-2011, 05:32 PM,

:lmao: Except that to get assimilated in French, you need to press 2...
[align=center]My Mods
08-22-2011, 05:56 PM,

Oh, so it's like a phone network? I always felt like I was being assimilated whilst stuck in one of those things. Big Grin
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-22-2011, 11:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Oh, so it's like a phone network? I always felt like I was being assimilated whilst stuck in one of those things. Big Grin

Or even worse - one of those voice recognition automated telephone menus -

Koniption stuck in an automated voice phone menu :

*I dial the number to check my bank balance*

Phone: "Hello, welcome to the Southern Trust Bank, thank you for visiting with us. How may we help you? For your latest debit transactions, say *one*. For your latest credit deposits, say *two*....etc, for a bank representative, say *9*."

Koniption: "Ni...omg, BAD KITTY!"

Phone: "We're sorry, we do not recognize your option. For your latest debit transactions, say *one*. For your latest credit deposits, say *two*....etc, for a bank representative, say *9*."

Koniption: "Ni..*nearby relative farts real loud*."

Phone: "We're sorry, we do not recognize your option. For your latest debit transactions, say *one*. For your latest credit deposits, say *two*....etc, for a bank representative, say *9*."

Seriously, I had a flatulent relative restart a phone menu on me that way. Or maybe it was me...naw, I wouldn't do something like that. Surely to goodness, no.
Cool

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-23-2011, 09:41 AM,

I like the voice recognition that estimates how close a placename is to a swear word. For example:

Phone: Please state the branch number you wish to be connected with.

Me: Uh....you bastard.

Phone: Barton. Is that correct?

Me (firmly): No.

Phone: Please state the branch number you wish to be connected with.

Me: Muh, just f*** off

Phone: Farrow. Is that correct?

You can keep on going like this for a looong time. =)
08-23-2011, 10:20 AM,

Most automated menu systems can be defeated by taking out your frustration on the # key and hitting it repeatedly until the computer panics and puts you through to a real person. Not the right real person, of course but at least they will have real ears and possibly a telephone directory.
Morcroft Darkes