Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Dwemerish Idea!
08-21-2006, 09:08 AM,
A Dwemerish Idea!
Now that we can in fact make new animations i just thought of something Dwemers use lots of gears and mechanical thingys so maybe if we can get a good animator and modeler we can have animated dwemer machines and maybe even *Dare I Say It!!* a animated Dwemer Wepon Think About it it would look so cool and fit in with the whole dwemer likeing technology and stuf theme why wouldnt they make a mechinzed weapon?
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-21-2006, 09:08 AM,

that would indeed rock!
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
08-21-2006, 09:25 AM,

High tech Dwemer Crossbow, with all animated cogs and mini-chains within in.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
08-21-2006, 10:41 AM,

How about this?
[Image: robot.gif]
It's from Rise of Legends if anyone has played it. It looks very Dwemer and can be used as a mechanical mount of sorts.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
08-21-2006, 10:50 AM,

That looks cool, a great inspiration source I have to say.
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
08-21-2006, 10:53 AM,

Oh man that mechanical mount would be so badass to have in-game.

I also really loved the Dwemer Pod Launcher weapon mod that was released for Morrowind, and think it would be great if that could be re-made for Oblivion. Basically it was a Dwemer gun that launched poisonous spores which the player collected from mushrooms.

Although, the whole Dwemer thing I really don't think should be considered a Vvardenfell thing because weren't the Dwemer all over Tamriel? I think it's kind of the same thing as making more Daedra monsters for the player to fight in that both a Daedra expansion and a Dwemer expansion should be seperate projects worked on to be included all over Tamriel and not just in Vvardenfell.
- Brett the Cryonaut
Head of creature-development for TES4: Vvardenfell
- & -
Owner / Maintainer of Morrowind-Mods.org
http://www.morrowind-mods.org
08-21-2006, 10:55 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by cryonaut

I also really loved the Dwemer Pod Launcher weapon mod that was released for Morrowind, and think it would be great if that could be re-made for Oblivion. Basically it was a Dwemer gun that launched poisonous spores which the player collected from mushrooms.

Although, the whole Dwemer thing I really don't think should be considered a Vvardenfell thing because weren't the Dwemer all over Tamriel? I think it's kind of the same thing as making more Daedra monsters for the player to fight in that both a Daedra expansion and a Dwemer expansion should be seperate projects worked on to be included all over Tamriel and not just in Vvardenfell.
Actually the Dwemer DID only live on Vvardenfell.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
08-21-2006, 11:37 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Quote:Originally posted by cryonaut

Actually the Dwemer DID only live on Vvardenfell.

Yes, because they needed that Heart to power stuff I think.

Although, I DID read that they had some outposts out there.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
08-21-2006, 12:33 PM,

in Hammerfall.. to..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-21-2006, 12:44 PM,

And the Velothi Mountains.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.