Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akavir Mod Plans?
02-04-2010, 08:23 PM,

Shank, your amazing.

Okay, I am going to try to make a in game map. Then create one with a grid to help plan the positions of cities and roads. And help position where people have made changes. A new resource was uploaded to Tesnexus yesterday that included work for the Kingdom of Rimmen. I haven't looked at it yet but it does look promising. I have started a new dungeon tileset. I will post pics later.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
02-05-2010, 02:08 PM,

Did you finish the Ka Po stuff? I'd be really interested to see it if that's possible.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-05-2010, 08:53 PM,

Okay, okay I'll do it right now.

Here you go. Ya know I would much rather spend all my time modeling. I've got some other stuff done too.

Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
02-06-2010, 03:34 AM,

alrighty. Is there anything I can work on today? Fist, Im gonna go explore the port city.
02-06-2010, 04:33 AM,

hmmm.... i'm not sure what you can do at the moment.
I'm redoing the layout of the city, changing areas, adding extra floors, etc. I dont suppose you know much outside of the cs? mesh edits? retextures? and the like?
02-06-2010, 08:05 PM,

No, sorry. Sad
I tried Blender once, and I failed horribly. Couldn't even make a snowman. haha
EDIT: Whenever I have the Akavir.esm loaded, it makes the Tamriel worldspace lose most of the actual land, but retains the LOD
02-07-2010, 02:42 AM,

i think thats the load order bug. make sure akavir is loaded directly after oblivon.esm.
02-07-2010, 09:50 AM,

I had the same problem with Elsweyr - does this mean you can only load one BC mod at a time?
Oh - hi, by the way!
Morcroft Darkes
02-07-2010, 05:31 PM,

Perhaps if you set your load order a certain way, you can run several worldspace mods.
02-07-2010, 11:32 PM,
Test Anims
Here are the two test sittings anims. Like you requested one is cross-legged and the other is seiza(Japanese kneeling. I wasn't sure if that's what you wanted or not, but there it is).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PRX9P4YV

Its only the idle not them getting up or sitting down. Also sorry no pics atm, but you can test them out by placing them in data/meshes/characters/_male/idleanims and sitting down on a mat in-game. I might need to tweek it so let me know if things are a little off(floating, too low, too high, glitchyness, etc).