Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ald Ruhn overun by Daedra?
04-25-2007, 05:02 PM,

Ah, I see. Big Grin So what will be replacing the Fighters Guild interior in Ald'ruhn?
04-25-2007, 06:57 PM,

alright, well, the city basicsally got destroyed except Ald-Skar which is too big to destroy for the Daedric army fighting Redoran at the same time... and they were supposed to move onto Ghostgate, thus having to fight stiff resistance and being totally weakened really wasn't in the Daedric plan

however, that means they destroyed all the buildings... or severly damaged what didn't get destroyed. Redoran homes are very strong and sturdy, so some will still be standing... let's see...

These probably got totally destroyed:
Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, The Rat in the Pot, Ald Skar Inn

These are probably damaged:
Temple, Council Club

and ALL the homes are probably in crumbling pieces or just destroyed... totally... dust and shards...

I want the effect to be like all hell broke loose and crushed this city...
04-25-2007, 07:45 PM,

So... after a while, when the city is rebuilt, will most of the buildings be rebuilt where they were originally? Maybe include a few new ones.
04-25-2007, 09:04 PM,

I say move them around a bit. But leave ruins for the MW players to recognise Smile And I think the MG still has it's basement partially intact.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-25-2007, 09:51 PM,

Dave_91: they aren't going back to the old layout if you know what I mean. Sorta like it has many painful memories, it was laid out in a haphazardly way with poor defenses, and now it is main under a new mindet and spartanized

Mormacil: yeah, we want to leave ruins especially more on the outskirts, maybe even exposing charred and partly destroyed foundations or underground interiors of the old structures to really gives people a sense of how destroyed Ald-ruhn was. Sorta like the Mages Guild hall, the top structure and cieling will be destroyed... though I dunno if the Mages Guild should still be active or not, that should be discussed
04-25-2007, 10:34 PM,

MG is still active in Ald'Ruhn. When the attack happend the quickly called some extra forces to defend the guildhall. At least taht's waht I would do Tongue Perhaps some legionaires from Wolverine Hall too.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-26-2007, 01:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
MG is still active in Ald'Ruhn. When the attack happend the quickly called some extra forces to defend the guildhall. At least taht's waht I would do Tongue Perhaps some legionaires from Wolverine Hall too.
Edwinna is hardly the battle-mage...
I would expect many of them were killed, maybe half of them still alive, and they'd probably be given a small area in the new Ald-ruhn, but their old guild hall would probably be gone, i mean considering Ogrims, Vermai, Daedroths, Dremora, and swarms of Scamps and Clannfear... an enourmous horde attacking a relatively small and spread out city...
and yet, while 90%+ of them died, ones who didn't escaped early or later on, they cost the Daedra a phyriic victory...
I want to show that there's been a lot of pain... what witht he Camonna Tong killing off the Thieves Guild, the Fighters Guild in Vivec gone, Ald-ruhn razed, a few slave rebellions, etc.... just lots of tension building :yes:

so yeah, maybe some survivors, but not many
04-26-2007, 01:12 AM,

Other FG members might move to Ald Ruhn to help with the reconstruction though, in order to establish a strong FG presence and make sure the town stays safe. Remember, many members would have been able to reach Ald Ruhn during the attack. In most cities, the FG is next to the Mages Guild, so all the fighters can just teleport to Ald Ruhn, along with any battle-ready mages.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-26-2007, 01:27 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Other FG members might move to Ald Ruhn to help with the reconstruction though, in order to establish a strong FG presence and make sure the town stays safe. Remember, many members would have been able to reach Ald Ruhn during the attack. In most cities, the FG is next to the Mages Guild, so all the fighters can just teleport to Ald Ruhn, along with any battle-ready mages.
and Fighters Guild is friendly with Redoran too...

Ebonyknight, wanna consider at least having an FG presence in Ald-ruhn? even if their HQ moved to the Ascadian isles?
04-26-2007, 01:36 AM,

Yea def, there will be mercenaries there.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail