Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashunor Valley [Claimed]
08-31-2007, 01:53 AM,
Ashunor Valley [Old]
I'll need some time to get myself accustomed to the full extent of the CS exterior modding but I should be able to do this. Give me say a week and I'll be up to speed.

If someone else wants to claim this go ahead, I'm just looking for something to do.

P.S. Should I edit the Vvardenfell landmass esp or create a new one(esp)?
When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help.
08-31-2007, 02:14 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by GaminMan
I'll need some time to get myself accustomed to the full extent of the CS exterior modding but I should be able to do this. Give me say a week and I'll be up to speed.

If someone else wants to claim this go ahead, I'm just looking for something to do.

Alright, that's great! :goodjob: And welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

I have a recent map of this region which you can use. The coordinates are there so there won't be any conflicts or interference with the other regions, it should be fine as long as you don't mod beyond the indicated area. Smile All values are inclusive.

Feel free to post and ask for help if you need it. =)

And finally: Have fun! Big Grin
08-31-2007, 02:21 AM,

Awesome =) I'll try to start as soon as possible but two things

1 What I said earlier, the original landmass esp or new and

2 When I opened Oblivion.esm/Vvardenfell.esm/Vvardenfell.esp It took about 30 mins to load. Is that aight? Thx Big Grin
When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help.
08-31-2007, 02:35 AM,

Awesome =) I'll try to start as soon as possible but two things

1 What I said earlier, the original landmass esp or new and

2 When I opened Oblivion.esm/Vvardenfell.esm/Vvardenfell.esp It took about 30 mins to load. Is that aight? Thx Big Grin

Silgrad Tower isn't using the same ESM file as Vvardenfell. Smile

The Silgrad Tower ESM can be downloaded here, and you'll need the assets from the release post (preferably all the updates too).
08-31-2007, 03:06 AM,

Ahhhhhhh gotcha :goodjob:

Actually I still need to ask the first question about the esp issue.
08-31-2007, 03:38 AM,

I'm sorry, I missed your edit. You submit a new ESP dependant on Oblivion.esm and Silgrad_Tower.esm.
08-31-2007, 11:42 AM,

Ok, Ashunor Valley here I come! :bananarock:
08-31-2007, 03:04 PM,

Great to have you with us, GaminMan. Looking forward to following your progress on the region [Image: icon16.gif]
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-31-2007, 08:11 PM,

Yup, by the way do you have a map that shows the surrounding area? Need to get my bearings straight.
08-31-2007, 08:15 PM,

Yup, by the way do you have a map that shows the surrounding area? Need to get my bearings straight.

Yes, try these ones. Smile