Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashunor Valley [Claimed]
09-11-2007, 11:25 AM,

You can find it when you open the CS, but you can't find it when you look in the folders?

Tell us the name of your ESP (you can see it when you open the CS and click to load), and then try another search for it, this time without the extension .esp. The search should be for all files and folders.
09-12-2007, 12:19 AM,

Aha! I found it. :goodjob: I searched probably 8-9 times before I thought of checking the "show all files an folders" box. Somehow that made it pop up, although there's no reason for it to be hidden :confused:

Now for the next problem (I know you must feel like I don't know how to do anything, which is about trueWink) How do I upload files in a post?

Oh, almost forgot, the name of my esp (in case you're still wondering) is GMTestCellAshunorValley.
When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help.
09-12-2007, 03:11 AM,

Great!

Underneath the text entry field, there's a box labeled "Attachments". Smile
09-12-2007, 08:49 PM,

Gotcha, just hiding from me I guess. Here it is.

Edit 2007.09.16 21:44: Any comments, critisism, feedback? All are good. :goodjob:
When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help.
09-16-2007, 09:29 PM,

I'm testing this myself and I must say that you have made a complex situtation. The test region itself is situated for some reason on another worldspace. That worldspace doesn't have a heightmap, so I had to make one myself to see the results.
The items that should be generated are all separated. Didn't you look to some other regions in the worldspace of tamriel or silgrad tower? You may combine some items. Like putting small rocks near large rocks (the large rocks should be the parent).
Right now. I'm fearing that my cs doesn't respond any more. I hope it's not too heavy.
09-16-2007, 11:26 PM,

I'm not sure if you were aware, but you are supposed to use the latest ESM from the Source. The file you uploaded had problems with the ST ESM we're modding from, but luckily it was easily fixed. I attached the file. Smile

Try making sure all of the objects have radii, and smaller densities; with that many objects, I think you should start with density values of less than 1. I already started for you. After you get a stable base, try to experiment a little with the values, see what you can come up with. Wink Don't forget sinking, angle and scale variance, slopes, vertex painting, and all those other settings. Let me know how it goes.
09-22-2007, 04:15 AM,

I hope GaminMan finds his way back here after our week of downtime Big Grin

royalblue[/hr]
EDIT to thread 03/11/07:

Modder has been inactive for a long period of time, thread moved to archive.

If you wish to retake the claim, post in the open claim thread.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]