Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassins! (Dead)
05-28-2006, 09:10 AM,
Assassins! (Dead)
I thought, that a couple of cities which are not too multi-cultural.. would have an assassination guild.. they are argonians, who believe Black Marshes belongs to argonians and none else and are determined to assassinate and rob non-argonian people who live in town or even more the tourists who are not argonian.

they would work night-time. wandering the streets.. maybe certain areas of the town, rumors could warm of them. they could be maybe even small joinable guild, only if you were argonian though. another bonus if you were argonian yourself they would not harm you. if you were anything else you would be under threat.
on other hand someone couldd give you anti-assassin quest against them. maybe finding their hideout, and take down the big boss.

if non-argonian, any encounter should be pretty much random, only in certain few towns, maybe certain area.
05-28-2006, 10:53 AM,

Yeah that would be knheatanliberation or something and the dark brotherhood would be in the marsh as counter assasins aswell as normal assasins
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
05-28-2006, 11:29 PM,

I believe it is called Shadowscale.
05-29-2006, 06:12 AM,

That is the argonian dark brotherhood assasin nameso a argonian dark brotherhood member would be a shadowscale not a assasin
05-30-2006, 01:40 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Remux Dreadfire
That is the argonian dark brotherhood assasin nameso a argonian dark brotherhood member would be a shadowscale not a assasin
yeah... something like this....
Argonians from a certain tribe, born on the sign of the snake are black-scaled (Shadowscales) and recruited by DarkBrotherhood... however it is a special and unqiue group, Argonians born under Serpent and NOT shadowscale can still be a Dark Brother
the Knahaten Liberation is like an assassin/terrorist group that is extremist and worship an angry Hist and kill Imperials
05-30-2006, 07:03 PM,
RE: Assassins!
Heh heh, if they are anything like the Dark Brotherhood in Tribunal they could be a regular and lucrative source of assassin surplus armour and weapons... Big Grin
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-30-2006, 09:36 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Heh heh, if they are anything like the Dark Brotherhood in Tribunal they could be a regular and lucrative source of assassin surplus armour and weapons... Big Grin
no... I suspect these guys (knahaten liberation dudes) would be naked and carrying daggers, and use their illusion abilities to go invisible or chameleon... and also use a forumla including the angry Hist sap to boost they physical strength and sneak up on you and stab you
05-31-2006, 10:46 AM,
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
no... I suspect these guys (knahaten liberation dudes) would be naked and carrying daggers, and use their illusion abilities to go invisible or chameleon... and also use a forumla including the angry Hist sap to boost they physical strength and sneak up on you and stab you

I think he means the shadowscales. But in this the dark brotherhoiod would try to assasinate the assasins. (Counter assasins)
09-19-2006, 09:21 AM,

I absolutely love the idea,but why not let Khajiit join? i dont understand...why dont the Khajiit and Argonians team up? theres no difference between them really,there both beast people and have been the main source of Slavery they should have mutual alliances based on hate for the Imperial race and even take down the Imperials.

I started a thread for something associated with Argonians in the Elsweyr Confideracy ideas for a settlement that would have quests associated with it take a look at it if you can and brainstorm if you could!,DA came up with the best ideas with it yet,perhaps you's could do the same and add a small Khajiit settlement?

I look forward to playing this mod the second most, first is Elsweyr ;],third is Vvardenfell Big Grin
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
09-19-2006, 12:43 PM,

As was pointed out in the other thread in Elsweyr, there's not much lore basis for an alliance. Maybe an alliance of escaped slaves in Morrowind, but not so much now that slavery is abolished there... There's a lot of difference between them. Hell, in Leyawiin they don't much like each other at all -- I don't know why they'd have any special hate for the Imperials as a whole.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.