Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BETH has no plans for releasing expansion!!
08-04-2006, 07:39 AM,
BETH has no plans for releasing expansion!!
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...pic=523507

We have no plans to make an expansion for oblivion. Should that change we'll make an annoucement on Elder Scrolls.com.

I'm shocked
08-04-2006, 07:45 AM,

Read on, they loose all credibility, do't panic everyone.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-04-2006, 07:52 AM,
RE: BETH has no plans for releasing expansion!!
Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...pic=523507

We have no plans to make an expansion for oblivion. Should that change we'll make an annoucement on Elder Scrolls.com.

I'm shocked

Bah they have a team for it! and mburg dont know much

Quote:Originally posted by mburg
Sorry I can't answer any questions about what is coming out or compare the OB and MW.

(they tell me nothing) =)
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-04-2006, 07:55 AM,

I read on, didn't find anything though?

[EDIT]thanks Kristi[/EDIT]
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
08-04-2006, 07:57 AM,

One, that dev talks to much, two the dev has revealed in the past that that kind of info isn't given to them, and three, beth has made no official anouncment on the matter, until then, I will believe its comming.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-04-2006, 08:47 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
One, that dev talks to much, two the dev has revealed in the past that that kind of info isn't given to them, and three, beth has made no official anouncment on the matter, until then, I will believe its comming.

Seems someones in denial Wink Tongue
08-04-2006, 08:55 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard

seems someone is a pessimist....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
08-04-2006, 10:56 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard

seems someone is a pessimist....

? pessimistic/clueless/denial? :lmao:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
08-04-2006, 03:28 PM,

This has worried me since they started doing that small money content. Why put alot of effort into something for $30, when they can make alot of little(and less content) plugs for cheaper.

Hopefully they wont give us the shaft

pray
08-04-2006, 03:59 PM,

hehe, shows why the beth devs don't post on the forums, whenever they do they're going to get flamed.

I think that Mburg person oversteped his reach, probably got a harsh word given to him by his superiors for saying something he shouldn't have.

The way it was worded just made it sound like he wasn't in on any expansion discussion amongst the devs anyway, the whole 'should that change' part made me think he has no idea what he's talking about, and probably shouldn't of said anything as he's not in the loop.

The only person who should be able to make a call like that is the Head Developer.
MSN: ancientdwarvenchaosknight@hotmail.com