Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BM Disease Mechanics - A little parting gift
09-13-2009, 11:50 AM,

Teleporting to a new worldspace is a simple as moving the player to a pre-set marker Smile, very simple.

Edit: Previous experience will help you greatly :yes:, I don't think I will have time to teach you anything, but I can always help and point you in the right direction.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
09-13-2009, 12:01 PM,
BM Disease Mechanics - A Little Parting Gift
Oh well,
Were see how it plays out anyway i dont like the idea of using OBSE myself i just like the idea of using the model and textures from that Were-Croc into this Mod.

Anyway im quite a busy bee (Trying to learn modelling for oblivion and texturing...)
Im getting together ideas for the Naga (I quite like KuKu's head),

And ok well ideas for diseases.... Maybe something similer to the corprus disease of morrowind? Maybe something related to a corruption disease of the hist?
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
09-14-2009, 12:20 AM,
RE: BM disease mechanics: A Little Parting Gift
Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga
Heck I get rejection 24/7 so its not new to me,
Koniption any guides on modelling? I used to do modelling for WoW and see this as a lot more different, Also I've just got out of doing Graphics Designing courses and know the little screws there but otherwise juggling a job and doing different courses and... doing moding in my spare time is a little annoying to handle as most will know.
and well with the were-crocodile can we still use the textures and model? without the use of OBSE

:Edit; You insult me by calling me Lore_Nage right ok! ibsen is NE good? that will remind me of the Nage event :lmao:

Hahaha, sorry, it was an honest mistyping on my part. I broke the middle finger of one of my hands a long time ago, but the dumb doctor set it so that it healed crooked. It makes it harder to type correctly. But I have a haphazard way of typing anyway, despite having taken typing classes in middleschool.

I've sent you a PM, Lore Naga.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
09-18-2009, 01:25 PM,

Anybody get chance to test the disease I posted?, Its not finished as far as player effects go, but it does work well so far.

I am thinking of maybe going with Blind Worm next, putting some thought into how to go about it in a good and easy way.

@IG - Is there anyway we could get an easy to edit post where I could cross off completed diseases?, or is the post with them in on page one ok for me to edit?
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
09-18-2009, 10:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Anybody get chance to test the disease I posted?, Its not finished as far as player effects go, but it does work well so far.

I am thinking of maybe going with Blind Worm next, putting some thought into how to go about it in a good and easy way.

@IG - Is there anyway we could get an easy to edit post where I could cross off completed diseases?, or is the post with them in on page one ok for me to edit?

:yes:I replied here: Black Marsh Scripts .

Yes, that post on page 1 is fine to be edited. I can do it if you like. Just remind me to do so when necessary...

Blind worm sounds like a good one to go for....I figured it might look a bit like a darkening of the field of vision gradually until you end up with a small circle to peek through...but I'm sure you already have ideas on how to go about it.... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-18-2009, 10:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
:yes:I replied here: Black Marsh Scripts .

Yes, that post on page 1 is fine to be edited. I can do it if you like. Just remind me to do so when necessary...

Blind worm sounds like a good one to go for....I figured it might look a bit like a darkening of the field of vision gradually until you end up with a small circle to peek through...but I'm sure you already have ideas on how to go about it.... =)

Thanks I missed that, I will let you know as scripts go final, that way we don't get mixed up.

I have an idea to call on the OB Blindness function, gonna see what results I can conjur with that.