Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
07-04-2010, 07:00 PM,

Cool beans!

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-11-2010, 06:42 PM,

This is a small update to the archive that may prove to be neccesary in generating the Talu Swamp region. This is mainly for sandor in anticipation of the generation process but others may take a look at it in the meantime.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-23-2010, 02:34 PM,

Which version is the latest one? v2.19?
07-23-2010, 06:49 PM,

Ah, no. We now have the archive in bsa format. The only way you can receive the archive is via PM so I'll send you the link via PM as soon as I finish typing this. :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-29-2010, 11:34 AM,

@IG

FYI

Vintra's plant pot can be found here.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-05-2010, 08:33 PM,

I have been trying to get a new download site set up for the bsa archive so that jucklesjenk can download it. He's been having problems downloading the file by the usual means as it seems to always arrive on his desktop corrupt. I don't quite know why this happens for him and no one else but I offered to upload it to humyo.

However, as my PC is glitchy and upload times for humyo are extremely slow, I was hoping that, if anyone had the time to keep their PC running long enough to upload it, that someone would be able to do so.

Anyway, in the meantime, I am uploading the latest patches for using my own esps. As yet, I haven't quite finished with the Blackrose meshes but I may send some of these to Deeza to have a go with once the esps are merged.

Here is the latest patch update for those using the BSA archive: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BMDataPostB...OQUUEF9GO0 (NB: This file includes BMData4 and BMData5, both of which appeared after the BSA emerged).

Alternatively, for those using the normal folders, here is patch BMData5 (you will need BMData4 as well): http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BMData5.rar?a=tn43TTlC2kA .

These resources include:
  • Trees and flora for the Talu Swamp and Vudai Marsh (Koniption and morcroft).
  • Sarpa homes and clutter (Vintra).
  • Plantpot (morcroft).
  • More hanging herbs for use as clutter (Koniption).
  • A furniture marker enabling the use of the hammock (thanks to sandor).
  • Items for Blackrose fort (Meo) NB: These will be changed.
  • Prince Nuada's weapons (Hellboy) NB: I needed to replace the royal sword.
09-13-2010, 08:50 PM,

Okay, here are the latest updates.

If you only have the bsa or the 'folder format' files known as v2.19 + patches 1-6, download and use this file: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BMDataPostB...3TCVwbYYQc .

If, in addition to either the bsa or the 'folder format' files, you also downloaded BMData4 and BMData5 above, then download this file which is BMData6: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BMData6.rar?a=ya_YQCf-Rh0 .

The latest files include:
  • Turil Church (Phaerus - retextured by Ibsen's Ghost). I still need to add the interior and other bits and pieces later.
  • Fort items for Blackrose (Ibsen's Ghost) - these now replace the items in the update mentioned above. IMPORTANT: Please delete the meshes-blackmarsh folder in the update file that is named 'Dungeons'.

@ Deeza - You may also need morcroft's architecture for the lilmoth temples. These are not included here but you should be able to make a start. See morcroft and see how he's doing with those. If you wish, when you get hold of the files, I'll check with you to tell you what filepath you need to put them in and then you should be able to enter the files yourself and get going with them. I can then include the files in my next archive update following the same filepath.
10-17-2010, 01:44 AM,

Wow you have a great work here! I always have liked to go to Black Marsh and now we can do it, all thanks to you!

Now i am going to download the files
10-18-2010, 07:28 PM,

Hi CRACK 2,

You're best off waiting until we release the beta version, tbh. You may get errors as we have started to put our resources into a private collection available only to modders. It may also be best to keep track of developments on our official thread here: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/to...k-marshes/ . Unless you wish to mod with us. In which case, try here: New Modders Start Here . Anyway, thanks for the compliment! =)
10-26-2010, 11:19 AM,

@ Deeza - You may need this latest update in order to generate Murkwood...

Okay, it's file update time!

As usual, there are a variety of options depending on what you have or don't have.

You MUST have either the bsa file (recommended and only available via PM) or the 'folder format files' that contains archive v2.19 with patches 1-6 (in the OP and now only available on request).

Thereafter, you'll need one of two files. You may have been following the updates and have already downloaded BMData4, BMData5 and BMData6. In which case, all you need is BMData7 here: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BMData7.rar?a=6LKt_CIdmyM .

If, on the other hand, you haven't downloaded any of the BMData files before then all the latest patches are available in one place here: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BMDataPostB...mq-fGTSLsc .

The latest files include:
  • Turil Church - remaining parts (Phaerus - retextured by Ibsen's Ghost).
  • Architecture and Fort items for Blackrose (morcroft with some retextures by Ibsen's Ghost) - if you have duplicates, just over-write them.
  • Everglades Bridge - improved collision (Koniption).
  • Soulrest fix - a replacement for the rock grove chair that was causing CTD issues for some people (Koniption).
  • Gideon Gypsy Wagon - improved models and added interior and items (Koniption's adjustment of a TesNexus resource).
  • Some new clutter - fixed web net, items for the Turil Church and new curtain models (Phaerus, Koniption and Ibsen's Ghost).
  • Murkwood animated face effect (Koniption).
  • New Choke Flowers, Marsh Poppy flora and Nirnworms (Koniption).
  • Murkwood rocks (Ibsen's Ghost).
  • Soulrest signs (Koniption for the mesh and Xae for the textures).