Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
11-21-2010, 04:43 PM,

The extra items are coming in thick and fast again so here's another update that is necessary to generate the Vudai Marshes region.

As usual, there are a variety of options depending on what you have or don't have.

You MUST have either the bsa file (recommended and only available via PM) or the 'folder format files' that contains archive v2.19 with patches 1-6 (in the OP and now only available on request).

Thereafter, you'll need only one of two files. You may have been following the updates and have already downloaded BMData4, BMData5, BMData6 and BMData7. In which case, all you need is BMData8 here: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BMData8.rar?a=QY56C3cX4zE .

If, on the other hand, you haven't downloaded any of the BMData files before then all the latest patches are available in one place here: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BMDataPostB...DZzxsxxUe0 .

The latest files include:
  • Diseased Skin Textures from Django's Unique Features (Django).
  • Sea Urchin - revised model (Koniption).
  • Barsaebic Palaces/Towers (Helborne & Horinf).
  • Mudwater Hut & Doors Set (Phitt).
  • Mudwater Clutters, Lights & Other Accessories (Phitt).
  • Environmental Feature retextures for Vudai Marshes & Murkwood inc. mudslide (Ibsen's Ghost).
  • Giant Mushies (Phitt).
  • Huge Rock Spires (Koniption).
  • Marsh rocks for Vudai Marshes (Ibsen's Ghost).
  • Various file error adjustments (Ibsen's Ghost).
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-22-2010, 08:59 AM,

Thanks, DL right now.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-28-2010, 04:50 PM,

I sent the link for BM's second bsa. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-28-2010, 06:26 PM,

Cheers, sandor. I'll pass it on to the team. :check:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
12-08-2010, 01:19 AM,

As of now, we are no longer using 'folder format' files. I will leave the original links to the old files in the OP. I also have a 'folder format' option available to those that need it. However, BSA archive v2.20 is now the file to be in possession of as it includes all previous files along with their updates.

However, as things stand, there remains a discrepancy with the archive as there is a folder in the wrong place containing some of the Blackrose models along with a few others. Therefore, please delete the folder in Data>Meshes>blackmarsh>blackmarsh. There should be no second 'blackmarsh' folder. Instead, add these files to your data folder: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BSAReshuffl...zc34GfvJvk .

All other updates will appear in the usual folder format until these, too are finalised and merged into the BSA. Download it here: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BMData9.rar?a=ZRPP-inA35o .

The latest files include:
  • Improved Naga Hut Interiors & Dres Scuttler (Koniption).
  • Complete tilesets for mossy caves and Barsaebic ruins with more items for the rootworm tunnels (retextures by Ibsen's Ghost).
  • Murkwood Tree City (Koniption).
  • Corrected creature models from various sources (Koniption).
  • Spirits and Ephemerals for Murkwood with ingredients (Vacuity).
  • Animated portcullis for Hixinoag (Bartholomew).
  • Spore Trees for Vudai Marsh (Koniption).
12-09-2010, 10:41 PM,

I updated the last post and the OP with details of the new assets. :check:
12-09-2010, 11:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
[snip]
However, as things stand, there remains a discrepancy with the archive as there is a folder in the wrong place containing some of the Blackrose models along with a few others. Therefore, please delete the folder in Data>Meshes>blackmarsh>blackmarsh. There should be no second 'blackmarsh' folder. Instead, add these files to your data folder: http://www.humyo.com/FMVtRdg/BSAReshuffl...FMh7EfcK5c .
[snip]

LOL!

Ibsen, the download link I quoted above:

I downloaded that file and extracted the contents...there's a "second" blackmarsh folder in the meshes section, also, in above file download. You need to fix this, then reupload the archive.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
12-09-2010, 11:56 PM,

Gah! The pesky little bleeder's breeding! The link is now renewed and corrected in both the post and the OP. :check:
12-10-2010, 12:37 AM,

I'm sorry, I'm very confused. So I should install the BSA and both of the humyo hosted files in your latest post?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-10-2010, 09:04 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
I'm sorry, I'm very confused. So I should install the BSA and both of the humyo hosted files in your latest post?

hi Deeza,

1) You need to first install BSA archive v2.20. But this latest and newest archive has a folder misplaced: a "blackmarsh" folder within another "blackmarsh" folder, in the "Data\meshes\" section. You need to delete the last (the second) "blackmarsh" folder.

2) Then, install the "BMReshuffle.rar" (download again, now, because Ibsen fixed this archive - the correct version of this extracted archive should NOT have a "blackmarsh" folder within a "blackmarsh" folder!) files into the Oblivion "Data" folder. This contains files that were in the redundant, second "blackmarsh" folder, but this time, they are in the corrected place.

3) Lastly, download and install "BMData9.rar" files over top of everything else.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool