Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
12-10-2010, 06:10 PM,

:goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-29-2011, 12:07 AM,

I have a serious problem..
When i try to open bm.esm in the CS, it loads up, and when its finished, then a TON of missing files pop pup, and the CS freezes.

I don't have any patch, if this is the problem, then which patch i should dl?

Ty,
Vintra
01-29-2011, 12:40 AM,

Well Vintra, is the Oblivion .esm loaded as well? You need to always load that esm, even when you want to create your own esm. If it is, and you don't have the latest bsa, get that and the patches for the bsa. But first; missing files? Do you mean you don't see the files in your object windows and there are no blackmarsh panes? or when you drag a BM object into the render you get that yellow diamond with an exclimation?
Plus, this isn't really the place to put it, I would've gone for General OB modding. That is where this belongs.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-29-2011, 01:07 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Vintra
I have a serious problem..
When I try to open bm.esm in the CS, it loads up, and when its finished, then a TON of missing files pop pup, and the CS freezes.

I don't have any patch, if this is the problem, then which patch I should dl?

Ty,
Vintra

Vintra,

Read my last post on this thread:

VMRL0114 "Far Western Vudai Marshes" (Claimed)

I talk about "BMData9.rar" patch file and Blackmarsh.esm v2.55.

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
01-29-2011, 10:44 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dr.DeathDefing

Plus, this isn't really the place to put it, I would've gone for General OB modding. That is where this belongs.
It's about BM and missing files so IMO it's the right place and thread.

As you (Vintra) described there are a lot of problems loading the esm (missing assets), please follow Koniption's guide line.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-29-2011, 10:50 AM,

Sorry,
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-29-2011, 11:48 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor

It's about BM and missing files so IMO it's the right place and thread.

As you (Vintra) described there are a lot of problems loading the esm (missing assets), please follow Koniption's guide line.

Dr.DeathDefing: I have to agree with sandor, this is the right place for BM technical problems.

sandor: Yes, i'll follow Koniptions guide, it'll be the solution.
01-29-2011, 12:07 PM,

sorry, once again.
01-29-2011, 12:13 PM,

sorry, once again.

np :goodjob:

EDIT: Can't download 2.19p01 bsa packs... any solution?
01-29-2011, 12:27 PM,

Well I don't have anything of the sort and I mod without a problem