Lol what?
04-07-2007, 07:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
You and me both man.....

Too bad I suck at claims.....Sad

Practice makes perfect. Wink
04-07-2007, 07:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Do not use the CS version 1.2 (not bug-free), you can keep a copy of the CS v1.2, if you like, install the previous version.

There's one problem if I don't use version 1.2. I've installed SI and when I open the cs (the older version) it says that this version is too old to load the current oblivion esm. I think this has to do with SI. When you install SI, the oblivion.esm is also changed to show the portal to SI, the quest and all that. And I really want to continue playing SI, but I don't want a cs that has bugs. What should I do?

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
04-07-2007, 07:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture
Do not use the CS version 1.2 (not bug-free), you can keep a copy of the CS v1.2, if you like, install the previous version.

There's one problem if I don't use version 1.2. I've installed SI and when I open the cs (the older version) it says that this version is too old to load the current oblivion esm. I think this has to do with SI. When you install SI, the oblivion.esm is also changed to show the portal to SI, the quest and all that. And I really want to continue playing SI, but I don't want a cs that has bugs. What should I do?

Bye,

Sanpicture

I think Wyre Bash had some solution to that.

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....pic=665644
04-07-2007, 09:02 PM,

It's a very nice solution, but unfortunatly not working for me. When I switch from the SI Oblivion file to the Oblivion_1.1 file they still keep falling trough the floor, even with the older cs. And when I switch from Oblivion_1.1 to the SI Oblivion file when I want to play SI, almost everything doesn't show up in the game. There are no Shivering Isles at all, only a lot of error boxes. So I'm going to reinstall the whole thing and use the cs v 1.2.
For the falling NPC's: they don't fall trough the floor at Sandors pc, so I suppose they don't do that either at any other player's pc. (I hope, otherwise I don't have any idea what to do about that).

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
04-08-2007, 07:50 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture
It's a very nice solution, but unfortunatly not working for me. When I switch from the SI Oblivion file to the Oblivion_1.1 file they still keep falling trough the floor, even with the older cs. And when I switch from Oblivion_1.1 to the SI Oblivion file when I want to play SI, almost everything doesn't show up in the game. There are no Shivering Isles at all, only a lot of error boxes. So I'm going to reinstall the whole thing and use the cs v 1.2.
For the falling NPC's: they don't fall trough the floor at Sandors pc, so I suppose they don't do that either at any other player's pc. (I hope, otherwise I don't have any idea what to do about that).

Bye,

Sanpicture
I ordered SI, the moment I have it, I'll try to find a workable solution.
It's easy for me to remove the dependancy, so use the CS v1.2.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-08-2007, 08:16 AM,

I ordered SI, the moment I have it, I'll try to find a workable solution.
It's easy for me to remove the dependancy, so use the CS v1.2.

Ok, I will. Thank you! Big Grin

... And away we go.