Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb03 - Vares Manor [Finished]
04-06-2007, 05:22 PM,
RE: Finished Claim
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I rechecked, the file loads without a problem.
Which version of the esm are you using?

I'm using the version that was released before the models in the esm were downgraded. I planned to switch to the newer version once I'd finished this interior. But I'll download it now.
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
04-06-2007, 05:34 PM,
RE: Finished Claim
Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture

I'm using the version that was released before the models in the esm were downgraded. I planned to switch to the newer version once I'd finished this interior. But I'll download it now.
Ok. Smile
Don't forget to install the update.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-06-2007, 05:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
The whole claim doesn't need to be redone. Why does it all need to be at 0? It can be moved anyways if it's not.

@ IAMTHEEMPEROR: He doesn't; he only needs to re-lay ( not relay Wink ) the rooms using snap-to-grid, and bring the objects down. At least that's what I interpretted. But sandor already did that, according to his post.

@ Sanpicture: Did you recently unpack BSA's perchance?
04-06-2007, 05:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

@ Sanpicture: Did you recently unpack BSA's perchance?

Yep, I was looking for a sword tutorial in Blender, found one on cs.elderscrolls.com and unpacked BSA Meshes. You're a genius! Big Grin
What can I do to solve this problem?

... And away we go.
04-06-2007, 05:53 PM,

Did you delete your BSAs? (Bad idea if you did, but still fixable)

Just move the BSAs to your Data/ Folder. Otherwise, just move the unpacked contents into your data folder (BSAs are preferable). In this case, you should have "textures/", "Meshes/" and every other unpacked folder in your "Data/" directory.

Odds are you will eventually have to recover your BSAs if you deleted them, and that would usually mean a reinstall. You'll want Oblivion.esm to have been created before any other mod (for loading order), so set your computer clock back a year before installing.
04-06-2007, 05:59 PM,

I didn't deleted my BSA's, that would be a really bad idea indeed. Wink

And now I'm thinking about it, I can't remember that a unpacked any files, I just opened the BSA's and extracted a longsword out of the BSA's. Not all the files. Maybe it's just that Sandor edited my interior with the current esp and since I'm still using an older one, the cs cannot load the file.

... And away we go.
04-06-2007, 06:17 PM,

Maybe it's just that Sandor edited my interior with the current esm and since I'm still using an older one, the cs cannot load the file.
That should be no problem (normally) except for "new" objects (created with the prevoius esm) using the "old" assets.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-06-2007, 07:17 PM,

I've downloaded the most recent version, installed it. It works fine!
But when I open the esp the cs still gives the same errors and quits after giving them. I haven't extracted all BSA's files, only a longsword, so that can't be it. Do you have any idea? ?(

... And away we go.
04-06-2007, 07:27 PM,

I've downloaded the most recent version, installed it. It works fine!
But when I open the esp the cs still gives the same errors and quits after giving them. I haven't extracted all BSA's files, only a longsword, so that can't be it. Do you have any idea? ?(

Are the BSA's in your Data directory?
04-06-2007, 07:28 PM,

Just try reinstalling I guess.
Lol what?