Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Khajiiti Ships
07-29-2010, 09:19 AM,

Both the ships and the wrecks look excellent.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-29-2010, 12:46 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza

Thank you, very much Deeza!
All of comments like your are inspiring. :goodjob:

My next Elsweyr task will be Riverhold, as i told you guys.
I have to make one more sarpa nest, and some clutter.
Next week i'll start working on that architecture.
Can i request some drawing Ja-Kha'jay or other concept artist about buildings and walls? And about the market.

Thanks,

Vintra
07-30-2010, 01:00 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Vintra
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza

Thank you, very much Deeza!
All of comments like your are inspiring. :goodjob:

My next Elsweyr task will be Riverhold, as I told you guys.
I have to make one more sarpa nest, and some clutter.
Next week i'll start working on that architecture.
Can I request some drawing Ja-Kha'jay or other concept artist about buildings and walls? And about the market.

Thanks,

Vintra

I've done a concept here. It's entirely made out of towers, with no short buildings around (with the shortest of towers being 4-5 stories high).

The towers are built with a staircase running on the outer interior of the building, circling around the rooms of the tower (a similar make up to the White Gold Tower) -the towers being made primarily of wood, reinforced on the outside with stone bricks, and then plastered in various colours (colour range is specified in the concept thread, and visualised in the concept), and at the top of each tower is a dome.

There should be about 3-4 differnt heights of towers, some being square, and some being round, and then there should be variants in the colours of the towers (azure (dome) & cream (base), vermillion (dome) & chocolate (base), gold (dome) & jet(base)), which can be done via retex.

There's only the need for two unique models, one being the central palace/temple (very tall, but still shorter than the White Gold Tower), which is essentially just a very big/tall version of the rest of the towers, and then the other would be a one-story building (the only one in the city), for the city stables.

The city is also adorned with prayer flags, which are hung between the towers (you can see this in the concept).

Finally, the walls are very old, and not that high (shorter than the stock city walls), made from stone, and then rendered in a safron-coloured thick plaster/render (which should look something like it's been baked onto the stone, similar in appearance to baked earth).

And then the market place will be utilising Shewter's excellent tent set, and various other stock bits and pieces, and other resources we already have Smile
07-30-2010, 07:12 AM,

... and I thought I was bad for off-topic posting!!
Please continue in Claim: Riverhold Architecture chaps!

I've posted my two pennies worth over there.
Morcroft Darkes