Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Unfinished AI and NPCs
08-06-2011, 11:29 AM,

I'm just mainly working on the Greenspring NPC's now, but I might be interested in maybe doing some later on.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-06-2011, 01:23 PM,

That's wonderful news, Mizreg! Yourself and PWN could prove absolutely instrumental in getting the beta out there at this rate. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-06-2011, 04:09 PM,

Good to hear that we are of such importance, I really did not expect to be relied on this much in such a short time. Not that I'm that unmissable but still, you get what I mean.

--Miz
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-06-2011, 09:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mizreg
Good to hear that we are of such importance, I really did not expect to be relied on this much in such a short time. Not that I'm that unmissable but still, you get what I mean.

--Miz

Lol, yeah, but don't feel undue pressure because you are relied on. Just fyi.

You and t3h_pwn3r_ii have "self-motivation": this means you two get up off your butts and actually do stuff. Me and Ibsen are actively doing stuff too, and we are also here to help you along.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-07-2011, 10:45 AM,

It's just a pity that I'm not in my most available state. Otherwise, we'd be charging ahead by now.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-07-2011, 11:10 AM,

Thank you!
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-07-2011, 11:13 AM,

Yep thank you indeed :goodjob: