Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Claimed] KRAG-0004, The Armorer's Hut
06-20-2007, 01:04 AM,

here it is (already linked with exterior)
Smile
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
06-20-2007, 02:05 AM,

Very Good

ok looked at it:

For future reference do not link to exterior Smile

OK, up for a little critism

It is not what I would hope to see for the Armorer of the Redoran Elite Garrison

Keep in mind this armorer is a master of the craft and also a respected warrior, his home, though modest would reflect the spoils of his
adventures and well as his craft.

If you'd like to give it another try thats fine, take your time and let your creative juices flow

Smile

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-20-2007, 08:09 AM,

Take your time, it doesent need to be finished in few days. There is no rush.
06-22-2007, 10:23 PM,

I'm improving it now

EDIT: I also think I'll add some books(migh take some time)
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
06-22-2007, 10:35 PM,

I dont know how big you are going to make this, but try to place 100-150 objects. That is a good number. And maybe you could use rich de furniture. Poor de is uneven so it is a pain in the ass to place everithing on them. This was all just my opinion.
06-22-2007, 10:54 PM,

here's an update

I placed some books, armor, furniture, food and a journal
06-22-2007, 11:46 PM,

Ok looked it over

And I am still not feeling it

Don't get me wrong, effort counts for alot, and I for one am not the best at doing redoran interiors (something about the roundness gets me off)

I wish I had some good examples of Armor Huts but I do not

The only thing I could suggest is to look at some of the redoran interiors in Reich Parkeep and also look at out completed claims, even though their are none specific to a armorer or renouwned adventurer it will give you some ideas on how you can place the items and the quality of furniture to use

As agram suggested do not use the "de" furniture for this, it should all be
the "r_de" or even some re-textured stuff from the silgrad team (and others) look at some of the "sltw_qf" furniture, pick a suitable color and if you can't find a particular piece let me know and I'll re-texture it to match

also wall displays make things nice, crossed swords with a coat of arms would do well, decorative pieces on the shelves books on warfare, combat training, armoring

a nice blazing fireplace, a comfy chair to sit and read, maybe even a manniquin where he displays his favorite armor and weapon he used in his adventuring days

100-150 items does nicely

hope this helps

Enjoy
Bob

06-22-2007, 11:48 PM,

ok. so more updating
06-22-2007, 11:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sluijs
ok. so more updating

Yup

But when you do, do not send updates to interiors as seperate esp's make the changes to your original file

Smile

Bob

06-23-2007, 12:00 AM,

ok, but where can I find a manniquin