Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Claimed] KRAG-0004, The Armorer's Hut
08-31-2007, 05:08 PM,

I know but I'm having some problems with the esp. as it doesn't appears when I open the data files folder. I've made a better version, this is a more or less old one, but I just can't get the new esp.... so I guess that's a problem.

but if you want I can make a new interior, I didn't like that interior when I saw it in-game. and I have lots of free time
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
08-31-2007, 06:56 PM,

remade the interior. It has less objects, but it's more organized and looks more like a house. one thing: in the next claims I'll need you to send me an empty esp file with the name of the claim, because the esp I make do not appear, but the esp other people make, then I change the things appear (I belive this happens because I use Windows Vista...)
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
04-28-2008, 03:01 AM,
claim
hey bob if this has been reopened ill claim it
NightRyder
04-28-2008, 03:34 AM,
RE: claim
It is re-opened and it is available

But I would ask, if your gonna claim interiors please claim the BR (Bodrum) first until they are done

you can still have it

Thanks

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-29-2008, 03:56 PM,
ok bodrum first
NightRyder
04-29-2008, 07:32 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by BRAD
ok bodrum first

Yes, and thanks I will mark this as claimed and you can hit it anytime

Enjoy
Bob

07-11-2008, 04:57 AM,
RE: [Claimed] KRAG-0004, The Armorer's Hut
Hey Bob

i downloaded Sluijs kragenmoor armorers hut esp and edited it fully it is all neat and tidy and new items have been added hopefully its good enough and if not just tell me what i need to change
NightRyder
07-11-2008, 02:10 PM,

Howdy

This is much better

However the point is still lost somewhere

The armour and weapons in his home should be those which he has displayed from his days of fighting

He has a work station outside the garrison, so the forge should not be their nor should any of his working items or repaired weapons and armour

Plenty of clutter, it just needs to be placed in the right areas, more decorative in theme and less work related

lighting needs adjusting

the letter to father is a nice touch :goodjob:

watch to floating especially with armour and weapons, they tend to be more difficult to get, sometimes needing manual adjustment

look at the orc helms on the top shelf and the shields on the bottom

I appreciate you taking this one on !!

Enjoy
Bob

11-03-2008, 09:59 PM,

I do not think BRAD or Sluijs will be returning so this is now open

Enjoy
Bob

01-08-2009, 12:17 AM,

May I have this claim?

I have a number of Ideas for this hut and the personality of the grizzled retired Dunmer warrior who owns it.

I would most likely start from scratch.

I would just like to clarify that in_redoran_hut_01 is the appropriate interior for this hut?

Do you have the names of the Local Lords and friendly near by towns?

I see from the last file the Armorer: Doram Gilvilo, is included in the hut.
I read the original post and a couple of others that he works outside of his home "He has a work station outside the garrison" so I am going to assume to leave him out of the file in the mean time.
"Even a pawn can kill a King"