Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Claimed] KRAG-0004, The Armorer's Hut
06-23-2007, 12:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sluijs
ok, but where can I find a manniquin

Thier are manniquin resourses in the silgrad esp. I believe they are listed under mics. items Armor Manniquins I recall is what they are called

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-23-2007, 12:40 AM,

I've added as much as I could, to add more I'd need more space
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
06-23-2007, 09:59 AM,

1: you didnt cleaned it, DL TESAME or MWEE, but no problem if you dont know how to use them. I can clean them when you are finished.
2: See my screenshot; use this values when building redoran interiors. This is for redoran interiors. For others i'll tell you when you claim others.
3. This is still too empty.

Leave this for now. I want you to DL this esp, and build me a home YOU would want to have. Place anything you want, except the uniqe, and high end stuf (deadric, bittercups, ebony, dwemer books, ... you know this stuff). And take your time, a good interior can take a day to build. So play with it.

And lastly dont get us wrong, we welcome your help.
08-30-2007, 12:16 AM,

it maybe a bit too late, but I'm placing more things to the cell. I'll upload when I'm done
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
08-30-2007, 12:25 AM,

Its never too late

Glad to see you've made it back

Just keep at it and before long you'll be putting these things together in your sleep Smile

Enjoy
Bob

08-30-2007, 12:36 AM,

placed 10 statics
4 candles
5 containers
12 books/scrolls
26 items
total: 57

(i need to add 50 to 100 items more I guess)

EDIT: I didn't count items inside containers, so there should be more stuff. so I guess I'll just keep adding containers.

EDIT 2: finished, but I'm having some trouble to find the esp file, it doesn't appear at data files!
08-30-2007, 07:00 PM,

I've finished the interior, but the esp file doesn't appears and I've tried everything, so I guess It'll stay the way I last uploaded it :|
08-30-2007, 07:05 PM,

Try sending it to me by PM.
08-30-2007, 07:22 PM,

sent the esp by pm.
08-31-2007, 02:07 AM,

Howdy

This is better, but still needs work, other than the bleeding and floating items, it need more things, also consider a change in furniture, the de_p and common furniture is not an option for this claim, it should be p_rich, pr or any of the "sltw_qf" furniture sets, also don't overload it with expensive items, if you use too many it will be a problem, its understandable for this claim to have some expensive stuff so if you use rare weapons and armor, rename them and add the "nopickup" script

He shouldn't have a forge in his house, he has a work place outsdie the home. this is just the residence

The books should be standing, its ok to have a book or 2 on a table or on the floor near the bed but most other books should be standing upright on the bookshelf

Have a look in the completed claims, pick a few of them and look at how they are layed out and decorated use these ideas to get you started

but don't give up

Enjoy
Bob