09-06-2006, 08:16 PM,
Cryo_'s Indoril/Ordinator armor (2)
EDIT by TheImperialDragon:

Continued from this thread:

Cryo_'s Indoril/Ordinator armor

royalblue[/hr]

indeed, your last post was *Shocks* 2 days ago!!!! :pop: :pop: :pop:

Tongue
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
09-06-2006, 09:31 PM,

Donny what is your problem i ask it is not aprriciating other peopels work thats the problem mine wasnt finsihed and i though it would be cool to let cyro model the helmet because i siad in the post im not dure if i wanto continue on it please stop being such a prink and peopel ask my why i sometime wanna leave to community here is an exampel (i love the extras on shaun of the dead) anyway nice work cyro i will finish of the armor once you release the helmet so i can get it to fit the helmet nicely.
09-07-2006, 01:56 AM,

Well, I think that critisism is quite welcome, and it should be allowed that people can express opinions on armour models and stuff. Although, I think you (Donny) could be a little more specific as to why you think Cryo's is better, and what you think could make Necron's armour better? That way, Necron can improve his work, and we can have more varieties of great-looking Bonemold armour.

Oh yeah, now that we have more of an idea of how this armour might turn out, I think it would be alright to have a new refreshed poll, as the armour looks a lot different than in the other thread, so opinions may have changed as the armour developped.
09-07-2006, 11:27 AM,

So i get a new thread eh? cool
Necron is still learning to model i think so it's normal that my Helmet is better modeled, i've been doing this for quite some time (3d modeling)
However necron's has potential , and if you get discouraged at the first sign of a better model you will never learn. Like i said in my thread on the TES forums, the Bonemold armor is tricky to model and is good training so go for it necro :bananarock:

Ok i've been very busy this week and will be until tuesday so don't expect a lot of updates until then.
Oh and vote Ordinator amor for governor Big Grin
09-07-2006, 03:54 PM,

I guess I should also post the latest pic in this thread
[Image: normal_CryoOrdinatorArmor_2006-09-07.jpg]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/c...rtest4.jpg
09-07-2006, 04:37 PM,

ive been modellign for a year now but you never stop learning new stuff i guess good work though cyro
09-07-2006, 06:29 PM,

v?ry cool Cryo!
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
09-07-2006, 06:30 PM,

Looking better each time I see its newist progress :goodjob:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
09-07-2006, 06:31 PM,

can't wait to see it in game :goodjob: :banana:
09-07-2006, 06:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Necron28290
Donny what is your problem I ask it is not aprriciating other peopels work thats the problem mine wasnt finsihed and I though it would be cool to let cyro model the helmet because I siad in the post I'm not dure if I wanto continue on it please stop being such a prink and peopel ask my why I sometime wanna leave to community here is an exampel (i love the extras on shaun of the dead) anyway nice work cyro I will finish of the armor once you release the helmet so I can get it to fit the helmet nicely.
This isnt really thread from your armor, it's thread for Cryos armor. I just said that Cryos bonemold looks better that's all. You dont have to take it as a personal attack or anything as you seem to have taken it.

Ahem, now that we have that away from the back of our throats, Cryo the armor is looking fantastic. Could you try making back of that cloth in the chest a cape? Try it out and say what you'd think.
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)