Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D*r*a*t
06-22-2009, 11:02 PM,
D*r*a*t
:bash: :bash: :bash: I can't believe it!!!!! :bash: :bash: :bash:

All that time spent rescuing my PC from malware and the one file that I forget to salvage is the one file I've been using to mod the landscapes for the past two weeks or so. That's hours and hours and whole days worth of modding gone in the blink of an eye!

:mchm:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-22-2009, 11:12 PM,
RE: F*u*c*k
Wow. That sucks...

Not good.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
06-22-2009, 11:13 PM,

Did you wipe it clean and reinstall the OS? If the files were simply deleted you may be able to recover with a program.

If it is recoverable I have used 'Restoration Version 2.5.14' with success when I have lost something.

I am sure there are alot more programs that do this out there and they are free.
06-22-2009, 11:18 PM,

Total reinstall! I'm absolutely shafted! X(
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
06-22-2009, 11:46 PM,

did you, by chance upload that file or an earlier version of it to this website?
06-22-2009, 11:57 PM,

Nope! Satan has timed his demons to work like perfect f**king clockwork.....
06-23-2009, 12:26 AM,

Oh wow, this reeks.

But never fear! Koniption is here! And she's about to undergo her first trials in actual landscaping; please wish me luck. The fun starts tomorrow...

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-23-2009, 12:49 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Oh wow, this reeks.

But never fear! Koniption is here! And she's about to undergo her first trials in actual landscaping; please wish me luck. The fun starts tomorrow...

Koniption

hahaha, whatever would we do without Koniption... Big Grin
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
06-23-2009, 01:58 AM,

Sorry to hear that IG and I have been there too. Not two weeks worth but painful enough.

backup, backup, backup.
06-23-2009, 08:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
hahaha, whatever would we do without Koniption... Big Grin

Absolutely! And two weeks, Zurke, is exactly the sort of time I hand all updates over to sandor. I extended the time this time because I wanted to get the bsa archive done.....a night's sleep hasn't defused my anger.... X(