Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daggerfall City Meshes
08-31-2010, 07:06 PM,

has the archive-issue been resolved?
09-01-2010, 01:03 AM,

Yes; Deeza could open it just fine. I don't know why it didn't work for me, tried several programs and downloaded it multiple times... anyway, he updated the resource files, and now I can use the new meshes. Smile

By the way, I'm starting to fall in love with the tileset, really. Once you've learned how to use it properly, you can make some awesome cities with it.
09-01-2010, 07:57 AM,

Too right. After you get used to it, it's probably one of the most versatile sets available. Look forward to some pictures going up soon, by the way.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-05-2010, 01:17 AM,

This looks FANTASTIC, my compliments. I'm once more baffled by the ease and speed with which Mr Siika manages to create such beautiful meshes. From what I've seen so far, all of you guys are doing a great job.

I usually try to come up with a suggestion when I make a comment. Mr Siika is familiar with it from our days at NWJ ;-). I'm impressed with the use of the stock textures to create something totally new. What you might consider, however, is to give some such houses a worn, aged and weathered look, especially in a lower class district and possibly a middle class district as well. Perhaps you guys had already done so and I may have overlooked something.

I can't get enough of this, so I will definitely keep an eye on the developments. I agreed with Deeza to make some of my own old models available and usable for this team, maybe they can help you. Smile

Keep it coming.
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.