Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daggerfall books in the Silgrad Tower mod
06-27-2006, 10:02 AM,

Huh. Perhaps it's the esm that is unclean?
Strange.
But thanks for cleaning it though! Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-27-2006, 10:07 AM,

Yes, I've just checked the .esm - Cells\Cell block 7\Cell subblock 5 - it's here
and dialogues too
I guess one unclean merged plugin caused this - plz check and remove this junk records Smile
06-27-2006, 10:28 AM,

Will do, thanks for spotting that :goodjob:
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-28-2006, 09:17 AM,

Great to have access to the titles, they are bringing old and rusty memories back! Now, of course, I am looking forward to reding the content... Wink
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
06-28-2006, 09:20 AM,

I've taken them from Imperial Library - http://til.gamingsource.net/
That's 0.5mb of text, so I'm not sure I should post it here Smile
07-02-2006, 10:28 AM,

As to capacity that is Razor's decision - I just do content.

What really would be useful (and a good job for a Lore Meister) would be for the text of books that have a special relevance to a particular race to be sent to their Forums... hint... =)
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

07-02-2006, 08:44 PM,

I think the main esp should be clean of interior cell contaminations now. I thought it best to leave the dialog contaminations to the future, after someone's created an auto-cleaner like there was for TES3.
Angel mired in filth
07-04-2006, 09:11 PM,

:goodjob:

This is clearly an important source of Lore, so it is stickied as is the Morrowind list. What I would like, He is the Darkness, is for you to copy in open text your list of titles as well as the latest or definitive version of your download into your opening post in this thread, so that people can see the job you have done at a glance, and access it without further fuss.

And my thanks.
Steven Erikson.

07-04-2006, 10:53 PM,

I'm confused, raggidman. Smile

What I think HeIsTheDarkness did was he copied the texts from TIL into in-game books and saved it as an esp, which is now merged to the Reich Parkeep Alpha. It's really cool to have those books in the mod, and HITD did a nice job adding markup to the texts. But how to go beyond that? I mean these books are finished and we can't edit them, and if we want to read them we only have to go to TIL.
Angel mired in filth
07-04-2006, 11:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
:goodjob:

This is clearly an important source of Lore, so it is stickied as is the Morrowind list. What I would like, He is the Darkness, is for you to copy in open text your list of titles as well as the latest or definitive version of your download into your opening post in this thread, so that people can see the job you have done at a glance, and access it without further fuss.

And my thanks.
Err... this isn't a list, nothing like my guide for TES3 books... one needs to be made.