Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Brotherhood plans
02-07-2006, 10:36 PM,

Meh, I'm anti DB and anti them having a quest setup on morrowind, but, whatev. Anyways...Mephala is a female, kukulza.
02-08-2006, 02:06 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Daishi
Meh, I'm anti DB and anti them having a quest setup on morrowind, but, whatev. Anyways...Mephala is a female, kukulza.
Azura, Boethiah, and Mephala are often depicted as female, especially Azura and Mephala and sometimes Boethiah...

but they can take on whatever form they want to... and also, they have preferred forms... I dunno if they have a sex the same way we do... you know what I mean? they don't really need a sex... we do for our way of reproduction.. they don't have that function of life I don't think... (not for the purpose of propogation I don't think)
02-08-2006, 03:36 AM,

Mephala has like 8 legs.
02-08-2006, 03:44 AM,

you may say that is one of her appearances
02-08-2006, 09:51 PM,

Shelob from LotR alos has 8 legs (hence, she's a spider) and is also depicted as female.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-08-2006, 09:52 PM,

seriously guys... females aren't spidery! I like females!
...well some of them... Big Grin

ok, I get the point... but technically, Daedra don't have gender in the same way we do, alrighty?
02-08-2006, 10:01 PM,

In general, yes but we don't hnow for sure, unless it's mentioned somewhere in the Lore.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-09-2006, 02:39 AM,

Here a idea for a Dark Brotherhood quest

"The Commona Tong have taken an imperial owned ebony mine killing everybody in it.Sombody wants the leader who raided the mine with his thugs"Darthin Latterus" dead.Our scouts have reported that the Theive's guild operators have shown up on the scene to loot and have a stand off with the Commona Tong If Theive's guild members get in your way kill them with no mercy.And you may not steal from ebony mine or we'll kick you out of the guild.And your reward will be 100 septims,Ebony dagger, and 6 raw ebony pieces."
02-09-2006, 02:43 AM,

not bad... now it is time you need to add variables...
different ways to make/end the quest, etc.
Oblivion (game) will be full of those... often you will overhear conversations, or hear rumors, or w/e
02-09-2006, 02:46 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
not bad... now it is time you need to add variables...
different ways to make/end the quest, etc.
Oblivion (game) will be full of those... often you will overhear conversations, or hear rumors, or w/e
Thank you.