Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave's WIP's
05-31-2007, 02:03 PM,

Nice. :thumbsup: And TESForums are back working!

I got a simple shape I made just there, it wouldn't take too long at all I don't think to make it into a Chrysamere model, but it'll have to wait I'm afraid. I must get the Chitin done.

Forgot screen:
05-31-2007, 02:09 PM,

Nice, I understand thats why I said no rush, just wondering if you would be willing. Now i see you are cannot wait.

By the way, Hurry Up with the chittin X( Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-31-2007, 02:15 PM,

Big Grin Haha, I want it finished too, but I can't texture yet. Sad
05-31-2007, 02:17 PM,

Hmmm, me neither, not like that anyway. I will practice a bit and give it ago sometime soon I hope.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
06-01-2007, 06:54 PM,

i like what i see Dave_91, you are gooood! :goodjob:

you are like a jack-of-all-trades now huh? :yes: I really appreciate your working with Vvardenfell
06-01-2007, 07:21 PM,

zomg! maya user! your stuff looks great, i realy need to bug you about some tips some day...
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
06-01-2007, 09:38 PM,

Quote:I like what I see Dave_91, you are gooood!

you are like a jack-of-all-trades now huh? Yes I really appreciate your working with Vvardenfell
Haha, thanks, I suppose that's the right kinda title anyway. And likewise, the Vvardenfell mod's amony my top personal favorite TC mods. I enjoy helping out.

Sad I'm jealous about that Chitin avatar, KuKulzA. Did you make it? It's a good avatar.

Quote:zomg! maya user! your stuff looks great, I realy need to bug you about some tips some day...
:lol: Look forward to that. Thanks. Big Grin
06-02-2007, 01:30 PM,

I've also started making the Ashland rock set, the shapes of the rocks are fairly simple, so it shouldn't take long at all to complete the set. I'll be doing rocks 01-16, with some variations. What would be a good poly count for a mid-large sized terrain rock? I'm 50/50 about smoothing it, or leaving it low-ish poly. High poly has just under 1000 verts (965 to be exact). Low poly has 247 but looks quite blocky.
06-02-2007, 10:40 PM,

Here's a screenshot with a standard MW texture. I have a retexture version that will be safe to use, but I'm using the Morrowind ones temporarily so I can make sure the UV's and things are okay. It still needs a lot of work.
06-03-2007, 01:22 AM,

Looking nice so far :goodjob: can't wait to see it completed, and with an nice crispy oblivion-quality texture on it (if you can get one)

really nice to see someone finally take one of the most common and most important morrowind armors, and put it in oblivion
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!