Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep within the dunes of Elsweyr
08-12-2006, 11:46 PM,

I agree with previous points, keep the legion out of it, what about deadric cults?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-13-2006, 12:09 AM,

Secret Dremora outpost in the middle of the desert in which the player helps conceal would be awesome imo. This would open access to new weapons and armor Dremora smiths could create allowing the player to buy or learn Smile
08-13-2006, 12:10 AM,

Ok, lets put this into outline format, and also answere the following things, where are the dremora? How did they get there? How does the player meet them? How does the player get involved? Why is he not attacked? What kind of architecture/caves? What would the player do? How is it resolved? Do this, and I will see about granting you mayorship of this town, and it would be a nice feature.
08-13-2006, 12:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Ok, lets put this into outline format, and also answere the following things, where are the dremora? How did they get there? How does the player meet them? How does the player get involved? Why is he not attacked? What kind of architecture/caves? What would the player do? How is it resolved? Do this, and I will see about granting you mayorship of this town, and it would be a nice feature.
I'll get right on it :goodjob:
*edit* Do we have a map of the Elsweyr that will be in the mod? I want to pinpoint the place on the map
08-13-2006, 12:37 AM,

We're using the Elsweyr from here if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't have topographical info on it, but my understanding is that only the southern little bit is jungle, which leaves an awful lot of room for a 'hidden' desert town of dremora loving freaks Big Grin
08-13-2006, 12:39 AM,

That is not our map. Our land does not perfectly fit any map, but we had a mpa made that works very well, only the slightly outdated one is available right now on the forum, but should be fine for this. Try to keep it far from rimmen, I want to expand into other areas.
08-13-2006, 12:47 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
That is not our map. Our land does not perfectly fit any map, but we had a mpa made that works very well, only the slightly outdated one is available right now on the forum, but should be fine for this. Try to keep it far from rimmen, I want to expand into other areas.
How about right where the 2nd E is in Elsweyr?
08-13-2006, 12:50 AM,

Rimmen Right now is right above that X, The scond E should be fine.
08-13-2006, 03:41 AM,

-The Dremora are located in the center of the Elsweyr Province.

-The Sandstorms of Elsweyr have magical properties and when the dragon fires were lit the Dremora caught in the storm were unaffected by the banishment the Daedra and Dremora and the other provinces faced.

-They were sent to attack cities in Elsweyr and were traversing the desert.

-The player while wondering the desert stumbles across the small dremora community (Gate, walls, a few towers). The player being naturally curious tries to open the gate but it won't move, instead the player will be asked questions and the player will answer how they see fit. The player will then depending on the answers given be let inside after the Dremora determine who you are and that you mean no harm. (If this goes ahead I'll give more thought to the questions and answers)

-The Architecture could be a combination of the Oblivion spiked style we see in oblivion mixed in with desert ruins. I really don't like caves but if you want there can be caves.

-The player would be given a variety of tasks such as: A group of holy knights/monks/priests have learned of their existence and are preparing to attack them. The Dremora see the opportunity to test if you want to be on good terms with them by sending you to assissinate every single holy fanatic. Another idea is help them launch an attack on a group of necromancers for these particular Dremora despise the undead and those who summon them.

-Once every few days the Dremora will mount a raiding party to attack random camps of mauraders, bandits, outlaws, necromancers, & were lions!

More Ideas are welcome to refine this =)
08-13-2006, 03:45 AM,

First, I don't like the walls, makes them seem ot established, the series of questions seems strange, maybe the player sees a dremora being attacked and yelling for help, if the player actualy helps him, he is honor bound to protect the player, and he asks for help in his settlment.