Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep within the dunes of Elsweyr
08-13-2006, 03:47 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
First, I don't like the walls, makes them seem ot established, the series of questions seems strange, maybe the player sees a dremora being attacked and yelling for help, if the player actualy helps him, he is honor bound to protect the player, and he asks for help in his settlment.

Maybe one of the quests would be to buy supplies to construct walls from Remmen and transport it to the outpost by pack animal?
08-13-2006, 03:48 AM,

One would think their main goal would be to get back to oblivion.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-13-2006, 03:50 AM,

One would think their main goal would be to get back to oblivion.
Nah I want these to Dremora to be like: "Man **** Dagon he screwed up the invasion of Tamriel a second time, we aren't going back to serve that fool!"
08-13-2006, 03:54 AM,

w00t now theres an idea an dremora that is truely displaying the deadra honors system. building an outpost eh? could do her just like buying a house's furnishings useing parents and disable on start instaces (stupid beth what why does kavach burn for all etirnity you did make the build up vilage in bloodmoon too) and the whole help it build an outpost makes sense cause it would likely have no acess to any means to return to oblivion and when the player seals the gates main quest it could start to say want to improve on its small one to two hut outpost. ps DA your model would make a good desert outpost hut.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-13-2006, 03:55 AM,

Its an adobe desert home, so that is it's general intent, I can make 2 more variations as well.
08-13-2006, 03:57 AM,

Its an adobe desert home, so that is it's general intent, I can make 2 more variations as well.
Replying in wrong thread? Tongue
08-13-2006, 03:58 AM,

try and make one so it looks a little cloth covered around the openings because it would help with the heat in elsweyr it all ready look quite functional. i was talkin bout it cause the dremora would more then likely use such a place for temporary liveing
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-13-2006, 03:59 AM,

Was responding to his comment.
08-13-2006, 04:00 AM,

Was responding to his comment.
Whoops lol
Anyway what do you think of it so far as there is still time for it be refined :yes:
08-13-2006, 04:02 AM,

Hail Lord Dagon!?
Sincerly
Green Cutlass