Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepen Meadows: Landscape Claim 1 [Claimed]
12-11-2009, 09:47 PM,

It is not an uncommon issue Anastassia. I have them in Silgrad city south and in the farmlands outside of Soluthis in certain places.

I believe the issue had been brought up previously but I forget what was said. One of the other members may remember what causes them and how to rectify them. I dont believe it is a major issue but finding them maybe tedious.
12-12-2009, 09:17 PM,

If this means I should just leave them be, then, so be it.

Thank you very much for the feedback Zurke. =)
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.
12-12-2009, 11:29 PM,

NP Anastassia. I know they are un - asthetic Smile
12-21-2009, 09:54 PM,

About DeepenMeadowsCavernErapett in cell 9 -18, is there any specific detail I should add to it?,. like a road leading there, or maybe a creature at the entrance.

Also, I have a question, I have resized almost every tree tree I have placed in the area, mostly because their default sizes are too small, but now I've noticed a problem with that, whenever a tree's scale is raised, the tree does get bigger but it's canopy shadow stays the same regardless of how much the tree's scale has been raised. Is there anything to do about this?
12-21-2009, 11:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
About DeepenMeadowsCavernErapett in cell 9 -18, is there any specific detail I should add to it?,. like a road leading there...
That would be up to you. Smile Though I should mention that, if the person who claims the Erapett cavern later on wants to make a change to the exterior cell (like adding a cauldron or some broken crates), they'll be allowed to do that.

or maybe a creature at the entrance.
The cavern Erapett has no enemies - so it might be strange to place an enemy outside the entrance. You can see a list of dungeons in this thread. As you can see, there are a few other caves without enemies as well.

Also, I have a question, I have resized almost every tree tree I have placed in the area, mostly because their default sizes are too small, but now I've noticed a problem with that, whenever a tree's scale is raised, the tree does get bigger but it's canopy shadow stays the same regardless of how much the tree's scale has been raised. Is there anything to do about this?
I don't know if this issue has been brought up before... so if anyone has more insight to this, please let us know! Smile

The person who made the trees probably won't be around for a while, so it probably wouldn't be easy to fix the trees themselves. So if this problem is a glitch with the trees, then our best bet would probably be to just work around the problem. Which trees are you resizing? Is there any way you could use larger variations of the tree types? (For example, I think the Ficus01 tree is larger than the Ficus05?)

Just one note: it might be a good idea to wait a bit before making any changes to the trees you've placed, just in case anyone has another solution.
01-12-2010, 07:02 PM,

Ohh well, I guess I'll just have leave this as it is...

Thank you very much anyway TID. =)

Some time ago you offered to make textures for a sign post at the fork in the road between Kashi Mantas' Manor, Deepen Meadows village and Silgrad Tower, if you still want to make them, do it and I'll put the sign post there.
01-13-2010, 10:04 PM,

Thanks for the update. Smile I have not gotten around to making the texture yet (I've been busy in fact, thank you for reminding me), but I will send you a PM.
01-15-2010, 06:23 AM,

I have a problem with some of the trees in the "SilgradFicus" subdivision, those that say "SilgradFicusSilgradHills" look like This, it seemed weird to me when I first placed them in the CS that they would not display their foliage unless when seen from afar, but now it's clear the problem is way beyond that... Confused

Do you know how to fix this?
01-15-2010, 08:59 AM,

You're missing the tree textures.

Please install the attached fix, I'll remove the attachment after you downloaded the file.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-15-2010, 09:06 AM,

Got it. Thank you very much.