Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepen Meadows: Landscape Claim 1 [Claimed]
01-28-2010, 10:27 PM,

Just in case no one has noticed, a few ST static items are stacked outside of the ST static branch, instead they are in the vanilla "Landscape" branch. Those are 5 StIdCypressKnee items and StIdDeepenMeadowsLog01 all the way down of the list. I'd rather have that log stacked together with all the other Deepen Meadows objects within the ST branch, it's kind of bothersome to have to scroll up all of the list everytime I want to use that log, and also I thought you don't mean for it to be there.

Is there a way I can put them in the right place?
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.
01-29-2010, 09:55 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
Just in case no one has noticed, a few ST static items are stacked outside of the ST static branch, instead they are in the vanilla "Landscape" branch. Those are 5 StIdCypressKnee items and StIdDeepenMeadowsLog01 all the way down of the list. I'd rather have that log stacked together with all the other Deepen Meadows objects within the ST branch, it's kind of bothersome to have to scroll up all of the list everytime I want to use that log, and also I thought you don't mean for it to be there.

Is there a way I can put them in the right place?
TID used teh vanilla meshes, that's why they don't reside under the ST branch. I assume he planned to replace the NIF's later on.

Because they are vanilla meshes (loaded with the OB mehes bsa) these can't be moved.

@TID?

A simple tip, perhaps it helps.
Select one of the objects you need e.g. the log (after you placed it into an exterior cell). Then press CTRL C.

Every time you need the log press CTRL V.
This works as long as you don't use CTRL D.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-29-2010, 07:13 PM,

I see.... thank you very much sandor.
03-17-2010, 10:31 PM,

I'd like to place some waterfalls in the area. And therefore, I would like to know if there are any ST waterfall objects I can use, or If I will have to use vanilla items.

Thanks in advance.
03-17-2010, 11:53 PM,

Hi Anastassia Smile

To answer your question I searched the ST esm and found no waterfalls connected to our assets. I then remembered there is a waterfall within the forgotten garden. That one is an Oblivion model which Sandor had placed within the forgotten garden.

So my best guess is (and I think it is a good guess) that we do not have any waterfall models and using OB ones will be fine.

Have a great day
Charles
03-18-2010, 07:04 PM,

Right. Thank you very much Zurke. =)
03-19-2010, 02:01 PM,

Mayeb you could the SI waterfalls, if it's allowed.
03-19-2010, 10:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Mayeb you could the SI waterfalls, if it's allowed.

Hi blackbird. I believe until a consensus is taken SI objects should not be used.

Please check this thread and the thread it links to.

Have a great day
Charles
05-02-2010, 05:48 PM,

(a bit of a late reply, I've been away)

Yep, you can use the waterfalls that were used in Cyrodiil. :yes:
05-27-2010, 08:42 PM,

Ok, It is like 60% complete. Looks very nice so far...

Honestly, I had decided to quit on it, after what Razorwing came back to say, he kind of broke all my hopes for the project because he was so entirely right, but then looking at how sandor and Zurke never ever seem even close to think on giving up, made me think otherwise, I thought "ohh well, whatever is done wrong can always be fixed later".

So I'm retaking the work...