Dragos's models
12-30-2005, 05:11 PM,

So finally....some models with plants:

[Image: thumb_horodnicdragos_plant.jpg]

[Image: thumb_horodnicdragos_STPLANT2.jpg]
I didn't find any texture for this.

More to come later.

And here some old models I did for TR:

[Image: thumb_horodnicdragos_glass.jpg] [Image: thumb_horodnicdragos_HFWINDOW.jpg] [Image: thumb_horodnicdragos_Coin.jpg]

And I need some help woth exporting...
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
12-31-2005, 08:08 AM,

Nice! I especially like the coins. Sure, septims are supposed to be the only currency in Tamriel, but that doesn't negate that there were other currencies before septims came along. And you don't just throw away coins in fine metals because a far-away Emperor decided on a new variety. They would be a nice addition to treasure chests and other such places, I think. Are they modelled after Romanian ones?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-03-2006, 03:15 PM,

Ehm..I am not very good at lore but this is not a romanian coin...but if you remembered me about this...I can scan some very old coins I have and use them as texture.However the plants now...I did them a bit quickly and they need some work.I don't know how to call them.As I told you I am not good in lore.Just give me a concept or something and I will model anything.By the way...did you export the model I sent you?If yes please tell me which version of blender do you use and which exporter.I use blender 2.40 but i have 2.37 too!
01-03-2006, 04:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
Ehm..I am not very good at lore but this is not a romanian coin...but if you remembered me about this...I can scan some very old coins I have and use them as texture.However the plants now...I did them a bit quickly and they need some work.I don't know how to call them.As I told you I am not good in lore.Just give me a concept or something and I will model anything.By the way...did you export the model I sent you?If yes please tell me which version of blender do you use and which exporter.I use blender 2.40 but i have 2.37 too!

No, I didn't have any luck with that. Do you have Python 2.3 installed, btw? I think you need that for the exporter to work. I also found this topic, which might be interesting to read, as it deals with making Python work with Blender. I get a headache just reading that topic Wink Especially when I think about how easy it will be to work with Max once the new exporter is out. No hassles, just a couple of clicks and it's ready for its Oblivion mod. That's more up my alley.

Sure, I'd love to check out how the old coins you have look - maybe they'll fit even better?

To me, the model in STPLANT2.jpg looks rather similar to how trama root looks. Perhaps you could model a trama tree to go with it? That'd be really cool to see in my humble opinion, and it's something that would be extremely useful to the mod. Other things that would be really great to have are:
- Stronghold (exterior + interior)
- Redoran interior tileset
- 1 or more Telvanni podhouse (exterior + interior)

Any one of those three projects would be very useful (particularly the Redoran tileset if I say so myself). On the up side the concept art is already there, i.e., the models Bethesda created for TES3. Some creative leeway in straying from Bethesda's design is just a bonus and should be encouraged in my opinion. What do you think about that?

There's also concept art of other things made by Donny and Cheese here, maybe you'd like to have a go at one of them instead.

I took the liberty of adding the renders in your post above to the gallery and replaced them with linked thumbnails. It makes the forum page load better (hope you're not mad). If you get an account there, at gallery.silgrad.com, I can transfer over those thumbs to that account so you can edit the information and such and maybe upload even more renders? Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-04-2006, 08:06 AM,

You are right here.I have found a plant very similar with mine.So forget that.

Here I made a mirror.This is not well...it is a kind of bolt-on...In MW there are no mirrors.So can we add mirrors?It will look great.

And another bolt-on...I thought we need more entrainament,games,fun so here are some playing cards.We can make some scripts of course and making the game much more interesting but that will take too much.

And a tower I wanted to do for TR before being banned.
01-04-2006, 04:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
And a tower I wanted to do for TR before being banned.

I have never been to TR but from what I have been hearing about them, It sounds like they are mean. Also it appears they let people work for them a while, get what they want from them, then find a reason to ban them. Looks like a convenient way to steal people's work.
01-04-2006, 04:57 PM,

Well maybe you are right...but my work was however not accepted.And..where can I do interiors here?I wish to make some!
01-04-2006, 06:10 PM,

There should be some available for the Silgrad Tower area and I have a number available for Blacklight.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
01-04-2006, 06:49 PM,

Excuse me but..I don't understand the system.Can you first of all give me a link and explain how can I take an interior?I found something but I couldn't reply because the theard was closed. Sad
01-04-2006, 08:43 PM,

No problem. Smile

For Silgrad Tower, go to Mod Claims & Coordination to make a claim. I haven't personally made a claim there so one of the other modders can help you better.

For Blacklight, go to the Morrowind:Blacklight Claims. If you don't have a version of my mod go to the Blacklight General forum and download both version 1-3 and 1-3b (1-3 has all the extra models needed there).

On the Morrowind:Blacklight Claims forum and the Important threads has different postings for the different areas available. Then just make a post there on what building, dungeon or otherwise and tell me what you would like to make for the interior. I'll help you out from there. :yes:

Example: You chose Nison's Elite Bows shop at cell (-19,12). You just tell me you want to work on the Bow shop and either choose to put an NPC there or not. Since the interior layout is available all you have to do is load 1-3b but not make it active (as well as ST). You can save it as a standalone mod since you will only be working on the interior. When you're done, you can post the site where the interior is available or E-Mail it to me. I'll then check it over and you can choose another one if you like.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )