Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragos's models
01-04-2006, 10:49 PM,

horodnicdragos: I think you misunderstood me; I think it's great that the plant in STPLANT2.jpg happen to resemble a trama root! The team really needs replacement models for traditional Morrowind flora that isn't copyrighted by Bethesda, so we can create environments that reminds of TES3. I've made a few, but we need many more, and by you already having a model that would fit one of the models we need to replace I figured we could swat two flies in one go, so to speak.

I'm not 100% sure if mirrors are technically supported by the Oblivion engine, but if they are then we should definetely include yours.

The tower mesh looks very nice! With a few modifications to the texture I think it would make an excellent addition to the Oblivion mod. I know you designed it to fit with Hammerfell architecture, but I don't think it would look out of place in Morrowind either. Do you have a preference for how you would like to see it used in our mod? Meaning what its purpose would be. I have a few ideas in my head, but if you already have something in mind then you should decide Smile

The claiming system for the TES3 Silgrad Tower/Reich Parkeep part of the mod isn't very elaborate, mostly because there's just a handful of claims left so there isn't much administration to be done around it. The five locations in the right sidebar on this page are still open but that's pretty much it. I think Rodan has many more more interesting open claims to offer than we do.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-04-2006, 11:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hoss
Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
And a tower I wanted to do for TR before being banned.

I have never been to TR but from what I have been hearing about them, It sounds like they are mean. Also it appears they let people work for them a while, get what they want from them, then find a reason to ban them. Looks like a convenient way to steal people's work.

hello!

HD: you are not baned! we locked your application thread because you started freaking out and spaming. the main reason that your models were not accepted is because of the moratorium on OoT.

Hoss: We dont " let people work for them a while, get what they want from them, then find a reason to ban them". we ban people who disobey the rules. and as stated above, HD was not baned.Just like here on ST if a modder want to work, then he can. If he dosent, then thats just fine. Since we closed our models database a while before HD arived (if i recal corectly), we could not use his models. He did 2 interiors, but the reviewers and I found them below TR quaility (lore and physical errors, as well as not fiting to the exterior) so those were not included either. Also, we dont steal peoples work. as i said before, people give us (and any other mod for that mater) their servces voluntarily.

just wanted to clear some stuff up.

:l: :n:

ps. hi rodan!
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-04-2006, 11:40 PM,

LN: Like I said I have never been to TR so it was just how it appeared to me. I meant no offense. I was merely stating what it looked like. Sorry!
01-04-2006, 11:50 PM,

No probs dude, I was just clearing up. (Part of the reason I joined these forums)

Just trying to eliminate misinterpretation and misunderstanding, which leads to ignorance, which leads to arrogance, which leads to flame wars, which none of us want Tongue
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-05-2006, 10:53 AM,

Lady Nerevar???What are you doing here?yeah you came here to tell me what a big shit my work is,am I right?However I now logged in again.But it is a bit annoying.I left TR.I joined ST.Then I was conviced to return.Then I tought I was baned.But I wasn't banned.Look!Every little thing that will insult me will make me leave the both projects!No offence to everyone.But now all the members from TR and ST think I am a naughty freakin' boy.It's not true!I just have some problems with my mind.So please forget everything that happened.And please stop this war!

ST: Don't tell anything about TR!
TR: Don't tell anything about ST!
I hope I was clear enough!

P.S:I see you Morden! X(
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
01-05-2006, 11:07 AM,

Don't worry, horondnic dragos. We here at ST want you to be a valued member.

The truth is that it's an old conflict that once in a while flares up. But most of the time the two keep apart. I, for one, should be one of the angriest but even I have to let it be. So I just sit back, relax, work on my city and try to get my best work done! :bananarock:
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
01-05-2006, 11:13 AM,

Hopefully this thread will instead continue with more great model work from horodnicdragos, as it was meant to be. And as Rodan says, don't worry horodnicdragos - our team respects you, and the work you do, as a talented modeller. "Naughty boy" is the farthest thing from my mind when I think about you Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-05-2006, 11:27 AM,

Well..yeah...ghm...I will continue modeling..cough
01-05-2006, 11:49 AM,

So here is that plant... Sad( It is very crapy and the poly of this is about 70000. Sad((((((((((((((((
Maybe if I apply the texture will look better.Can you convert the original texture from DDS to PNG and send it to me?
01-05-2006, 11:55 AM,

It's looking good. I'm going to need plenty of those for my area. Add to the textures you want and we'll help out if you need it. :yes:
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )