Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwemer Progress Thread
08-18-2006, 08:29 AM,

those are quite simaler to the cocepts and look quite nice
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-18-2006, 12:13 PM,

I'm going to make the whole loy when I slove my real life problems. Anyways, these could be used as a project plan. I'm not sure if this is the right definition. It's the building preview in smaller dimensions. Nevermind it was just a joke.
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
08-18-2006, 03:50 PM,

woah, those are veeeeeery nice towers. me wanteeeeee!
Lol what?
08-18-2006, 08:09 PM,

I think it could do with a re-UV map... Though it looks very good. :goodjob:
08-18-2006, 11:07 PM,

MW Dwemer Armor update:
Just need to figure out the the boots and groin. and maybe redo the greaves. and fix up the waist and tweak the hell out of it.

front
back
AM NOT A TEXTURER
08-19-2006, 02:44 AM,

Woah, we're making the Centurion armor too? Nice! Think you can make one using Steam Centurion parts? (jk lol)
Lol what?
08-23-2006, 06:58 AM,

I can't believe I missed this thread.

I must say that I am looking forward to this more than any other single feature of Vvardenfell. Every time I play morrowind I am amazed by these ruins, they are magnificent, everything seems so varried, from collapsed stairways in massive caves, to metal hallways, to metal pathways over lava, there were flooded segments, cave ins, and it all looked so massive and impressive that they are my favorite dungeons, I loved the various Dwemer loot, I felt like I was in another owrld, virtualy all non thief characters of mine are dwemer salvagers by trade, using it as primary income, not doing anything else to get rich, If you make this tileset, I will certainly spend many hours making some of these.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-24-2006, 12:12 AM,

Wow you gave me encouragement to work on the Dwemer tilesets, and reminded me why I even applied to create them. Although I was working on a personal project, also for this mod but will leave it a surprise till I feel comfortable showing it, im gonna put it on hold and do some dwemer buildings!! If you need any specific thing that needs my priority, just mention it.
Semper Fidelis..... - Always Faithful (Marine Corp Motto)
08-24-2006, 04:45 AM,

I'm glad I could inspire, Don't get me wrong, I love ayleid ruins, but there is something about the dwemer ruins that never got old, that made me want to look through every room, to gather all teh dwemer artifacts... Could you use some of those?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-24-2006, 07:57 PM,

Im not good with lore but I want to definantally make all the Dwemer artifacts, if you have any pictures or explanations of them just tell me. All I remember is the Dwemer cube and dont even know what that does.
Semper Fidelis..... - Always Faithful (Marine Corp Motto)