Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb16 - House Open, Unfinished
12-27-2008, 12:04 AM,

All done except for the door, dialogue and AI. I would hugely appreciate it if you could add the AI for me, but I will do the dialogue myself later as I will add a quest once I have finished the job of putting the new books in the game (in my capacity as Editor).

I have also left the door missing from the cell, as I'm not sure which exterior building I should connect this cell up to. Sorry to leave you the extra work, but it should only take a minute or two to fix. Smile

And there you have it. Ebeddin is finished (well, the basic object placement at least!) Onwards to Steadhelm!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-27-2008, 10:29 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Ebeddin is finished

Congrats to everyone who's worked on Ebbedin! Cool
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-28-2008, 05:08 AM,

Thank you Deeza. Smile I'll take a look at the interior when I can. The ESP won't be merged until the AI and dialogue are in though. For the AI, I can try to help you understand how it works, it's actually fairly straightforward, and knowing how it works is a good modding skill to have.

The door you don't really need to worry about, I can do that easily enough when you're done. To playtest it in the meantime, you'll need to use the coc function in console.
12-28-2008, 12:24 PM,

Thanks. Is there a basic tutorial on AI that you would recommend to start me off?

12-31-2008, 09:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Ebeddin is finished (well, the basic object placement at least!) Onwards to Steadhelm!

That sounds really cool,good job guys,keep it up! :goodjob:
12-31-2008, 11:43 PM,

Thanks, Senten. =)

Deeza, if you haven't already, I suggest checking out the links that sandor posted in your other claim thread. Smile
03-18-2009, 04:42 PM,

In case you did not see the thread I posted in the tavern, I will have to leave for some time due to exams. This is the latest version of the house I was working on. It lacks only dialogue, AI and pathgrid, and should be easy for someone else to finish.

Best of luck!

03-18-2009, 10:46 PM,

Thanks for the update. Smile
04-26-2009, 06:11 PM,

Have you made any progress since the last update? If not, I can do a quick review for this right away (now that I'm done my own exams Big Grin).
04-27-2009, 11:27 AM,

Lucky for some! My exams won't be over for another month, so please go right ahead. I can always fix any problems when I get back, unless somebody else wants to finish the claim first.