Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb16 - House Open, Unfinished
04-27-2009, 04:32 PM,

I went over the interior and made a few changes. Specifically to look out for:
  • Use your modding ID (StDz) when creating new objects, such as items, NPCs, AI packages, quests, etc... (your NPC is now StDzNorvaEvosa)
  • All ST NPCs should have an eye color set (Norva Evosa's eyes are now set to the dark elf type instead of the default "NONE"), and should also belong to the StSrGenDialsForST factions (as well as at least one 'innocent' faction, such as StSrGenDialsForSTInnocent).
  • I also modified the stats of the NPC so that they were automatically calculated (the Auto-calc checkbox), and so that her level was slightly below that of the player character.
  • Ebbedin is a poor town, so you shouldn't see upper class items like that glass bowl on top of the drawers. Use only poor or middle class items for this interior. I replaced that bowl with middle-class redware items.
  • I locked the chests inside the cell with a key, and gave that key to Norva Evosa.
  • Avoid using havok simulation to place objects, as that often results in floating. Instead, try to manually place objects.
  • Avoid using several lights concentrated in the same area, as that kind of lights overlapping themselves can cause a huge drop in FPS. If you were trying to get it so that the entire cell was lit, use the ambient lighting settings (on the menu bar: World ->Cells...).
  • I added ownership to the cell (the settings for that are found in the same window as the ambient lighting, see above).
  • I added a bit more clutter to the interior.
It wasn't a full review, but I thought it might help. You still need to add the quest, the dialogue, the pathgrid, and the AI. The last two are surprisingly easy to get the hang of. Smile When you're ready, use the attached ESP to continue modding.

In the meantime, good luck on your exams! :yes:
04-28-2009, 09:11 AM,

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see to finishing it once I get back.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-08-2010, 08:44 PM,

Just to let you know I still intend to finish the quest for this once I'm done with the library.

02-22-2010, 05:05 PM,

Kay. :check:
08-17-2010, 09:17 AM,

I merged TID's esp from this post. :check:
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-23-2010, 02:17 PM,

As per our recent discussion, I would like to remind you that I no longer have enough free time to mod for ST as well as my other projects, and would like to have this claim re-opened.

08-23-2010, 02:19 PM,

Thanks, as per the OP it's open.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-18-2010, 04:27 AM,

Thanks sandor for updating the thread while I was away. Blush
01-18-2011, 03:49 AM,
Hello everyone!
Its been a while since I have had the ability to mod anything. I am sorry I was unable to finish the Bridge Inn. I would like to mod some more though if you all would be willing to let me. I'm a little rusty though so I may need some help. I'm not sure what this mod needs, or whether or not It is something I am capable of doing. But I am looking for something to do.
01-18-2011, 01:36 PM,
RE: Hello everyone!
Quote:Originally posted by trebor197676
Its been a while since I have had the ability to mod anything. I am sorry I was unable to finish the Bridge Inn. I would like to mod some more though if you all would be willing to let me. I'm a little rusty though so I may need some help. I'm not sure what this mod needs, or whether or not It is something I am capable of doing. But I am looking for something to do.
Welcome back!

Your inn has been finished by jucklesjenk using your modded content! Smile

You could claim an interior for Silgrad city or one of the remaining Soluthis claims.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD