Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Reports
07-10-2009, 07:10 PM,

YeahSmile
Also, maybe It's just me, but when I approach a castle by water, It's shadow is Light Blue
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-10-2009, 07:43 PM,

I'm not sure about the shadow thing but I sorted out the imp statue and Tenmar Door problem. I'll add the shadow issue to the OP to remind me to look into it. Likewise the Stonewastes CTD problem I mentioned earlier (no need to post up about that now, Doz!)

Edit - I sorted out the Seafalls door issue as well.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
07-16-2009, 10:21 AM,

I updated the OP.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-21-2009, 10:08 AM,

On a browse through Rock Guard, I found the issue with the Rootworm teeth and solved it. It's just a missing texture....solved. :check:
07-27-2009, 02:18 PM,

iguana armour .nif points to non-existent texture paths, and there is only a female version of the armour.

I can fix the first bit, not sure about the second.
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
07-27-2009, 02:25 PM,

The second one is well-known. Koniption has it on her 'to do' list. You're best off leaving me to sort out the texture paths. It's an archive management issue. Thanks for the heads-up... :goodjob:....I'll get it sorted now.
07-28-2009, 05:18 PM,

I had a very scary moment there where I thought my latest, big esp was corrupted to hell but sandor seems to have sorted it for me. Thanks sandor! :goodjob:
08-31-2009, 10:36 AM,

These are my error screenshots that I've had for a while. Some of these might actually have been dealt with but if you have the latest esm and bsa then they haven't so please feel free to correct them and notify me accordingly: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1267925/BM%20Errors.rar .
08-31-2009, 01:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I had a very scary moment there where I thought my latest, big esp was corrupted to hell but sandor seems to have sorted it for me. Thanks sandor! :goodjob:

Do you not keep backups?
08-31-2009, 03:49 PM,

Yes, but online and I don't trust filefront and other such facilities to keep that stuff without suddenly deleting it. Filefront is inexpensive and decent but what I hate about it is that you can't manage your files.

I even suggested me managing the files because whenever I try to delete something, the system seems to freeze and takes hours with no visible result. They wrote back saying "wasn't it great to have Filefront manage the files so I don't have to?" Well, no because they select files every now and then for deletion and I only have a short amount of time to say, "no, don't delete it." If I don't check my emails for a while, I find loads of files gone. That's just one of the experiences that has taught me not to trust any of these sites...