Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F&F: Bestiary
11-22-2005, 12:28 AM,

I just wanted to point something out under your Aquatic and Amphibious section. That has been confirmed to be a land dreugh from the new concept art. Just thought you should know (if you didn't already).

So the modes of transportation now are:
- Fast Travel
- Boats
- Silt Striders
- Mounted Durzogs/Guars/Horses/Slaves...j/k Cool
- And any form of magical travel yet to be announced

That seems pretty good to me, as just transportation around the island. It's all going to be even more fleshed out and available than in Morrowind anyways, right? So I think that should be good.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
11-22-2005, 01:22 AM,

yes

EDIT: and also we are going to have more than just land-dreugh... in TES4 Vvardenfell at least
11-23-2005, 08:38 PM,

[updated]
11-23-2005, 09:31 PM,

Where are the Zombies on the Undead list? Or is that what the Ashen Mummies are suppose to be? Oh, and do you want to add in more abiant wildlife to the environment? I know there are deers and such in Oblivion (but I doubt deers would be present on the harsh lands of Vvardenfell), but maybe some aquatic life, or other non-hostile animals to add to the world?
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
11-23-2005, 11:12 PM,

yeah... still thinking about it... non-hostile animals are nice...
actually, a lot of animals SHOULDN'T be hostile unless provoked... and some are just plain brutal anyhow... so we need to consider those factors...
11-24-2005, 09:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Dren or Dres?
The Dren family probably was a minor house, or at least a big family, and merged with the Hlaalu....
The Dres are a Great House

My mistake, I meant House Dres.

Ixidors Bane brings a good point. How to make Vvardefell more alive now that Ash Storms and Dagoth Ur are gone? Since there are no forests it should perhaps be more populated with wild animals.

I was wondering, why does that Kwama Forager attacks without reason? It would make sense if it was attacking near the Eggmine, but out in the wild....
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-24-2005, 09:36 PM,

as for kwama....
I think the warriors should be stronger... they are bigger than a man and their claws could easily bust you up... Foragers and scribs should be nicer...Scribs and foragers are the equivalents of rats, and they are related...
rats shouldn't be so mean either, except maybe...if its big, like a 5ft sewer rat
11-27-2005, 06:30 AM,

Why do we need to have Giant rats? It's sooo typical and alredy seen in every possiible RPG (with few exceptions).
I thought rats aren't aggresive?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-27-2005, 07:12 PM,

I've seen aggressive ones... but I've seen plenty of whimpy ones...
aggressive rats? NO, I said only if they were 5ft long!!!
if you were a rat, and almost the same size as your enemy and just as strong, and you lived in a sewer and was hungry as hell, you'd be aggressive...
otherwise, if you were smaller, you'd run like any other rat...
11-27-2005, 11:40 PM,

I personaly do not see rats as agressive...

But then I have 3 pet rats

Having said that, if they were scared, and they were stuck/couldnt excape, then they are aggresive

So, please, could we have realsim.

Rats that run away, not suisidely attack

Please?

Smile
:y: :a: :c: :o: :b: :y:

Aparantly I have a website, it is suposidly Here

Thanks to silgrad