Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factions and their agendas
10-07-2005, 09:45 PM,

kk telvani(my fav) need to be changed. Telvani r not a power based guild, they have no aggenda and r bacically a bunch of VERY powerful sorrcers who each want power for them selves. be warned tho if attacked they will band together. please may i besides doing city planing be in controll of the telvanni????

by the way can u start running modders who want to work on a city through me so i can start getting them corrdinating and plans for them to work on(dont worry ill send u everything for approval)\

thx
chilll, and lisen to di.fm

Woot pre-ordered oblivion!!!!

DI.FM
10-07-2005, 09:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dentar Eli-Jara
kk telvani(my fav) need to be changed. Telvani r not a power based guild, they have no aggenda and r bacically a bunch of VERY powerful sorrcers who each want power for them selves. be warned tho if attacked they will band together. please may i besides doing city planing be in controll of the telvanni????

by the way can u start running modders who want to work on a city through me so i can start getting them corrdinating and plans for them to work on(dont worry ill send u everything for approval)\

thx

you must have read the "seek to gain power through this war" part... I didn't mean it that way...
also my favorite of the 5 houses.. Telvanni like you said are powerful but scattered... and will band together if threatened. BUT, the Telvanni have made attempts in colonizing (or at least individuals or rogue groups) Shishi, Odirnirn(?), Sulipund (?), and tried to cause trouble at the Caldera Mines.... they aren't openly trying to get power... but they won't stop their agents and ambitious members go for it... and they are officially supportive of the Duke Vedam Dren but don't do anything to help

but they will be changed.... but I still think that them trying to manipulate the Betmeri guerillas is a good idea.. Telvanni would rather thave others fight for them.... though they are powerful... they aren't all that numerous.. an plus, their resources aren't that great....
Indoril, Dres, and Hlaalu have the mines, the plantations, the governmental control....
however, unlike Redoran, Telvanni are coming out of decline while Redoran are in a slow decline....

EDIT: I'm fine with that, just let everyone know... by the way... I'd like to do that too... but if you want to be in charge of that go for it! :goodjob:
10-07-2005, 09:58 PM,

yes very true. thx lol check my post in city claims. i would like to be your offical "arcitect" and run all the city building. with this potion could u make me a admin on ure site? thx

DI.FM
10-07-2005, 10:51 PM,

yes very true. thx lol check my post in city claims. i would like to be your offical "arcitect" and run all the city building. with this potion could u make me a admin on ure site? thx

read my reply PM....
as for admin... I dunno... I'll have to think about that.... admin as in only you can control it? or as in joint control....
I'm boss, everything must go through me.... but I'm flexible... so no worries of that...
I think increased organization will be good... but I need to be in guidance of this mod... and if you are solo admin of the official site that I'm constructing... then you'll have to go through me or else... Big Grin (I don't mean to threaten)

by the way... the site is gonna be changed... not the URL but the layout...

i see you all as equal... if you have aspirations of being a sort of leaderly guy in this mod, I have to see merit, not necessarily skill.... plus there are some really skilled people out there... but they can't lead people, they can't organize, they can't administer... or at least not well.... so I am all for teamwork, and co-leadership type stuff... and giving out work to others ....but I need to see merit and jumping right to administrator is kinda big if you ask me... so give me time...
I can tell you are enthusiastic and ***hopefully not here to control this mod to your whim.... in my modding carrer this has happened to a mod of mine once... it was an angry time...***
from what I can see, you feel you can help make this a spectacular mod, and what you propose is ambitious... give me time to think, and watch... but mean while, work on the mod, I'll sort out the stuff... and later we can start giving titles like... website maintainer or chief modeller, or chief CS man..... you know... certain special roles...
right now, I wanna get to know my group....

***I seem to have a certain bad luck with my mods.... every other mod has turned out with difficulty with some member... it began with the second... but this is like the 7th great undertaking of any sort.. haha odd number, 7, no bad luck? :lmao: ***
10-08-2005, 04:21 PM,

lol ya i can work to show meritSmile i didnt mean "TAKE OVER THE PROJECT" in admin i just ment that i would be interested in a joint leadership type thing. thx

DI.FM
10-09-2005, 07:08 PM,

lol ya i can work to show meritSmile i didnt mean "TAKE OVER THE PROJECT" in admin i just ment that i would be interested in a joint leadership type thing. thx

yep... if you show you are worthy them by all means.... plus, we got time... a few months before Oblivion... or a couple.. depending on whenever its released....
10-24-2005, 09:56 PM,

Fighters Guild and Mages Guild surely won't stand aside as House War begin.
They wil need to take sides. They should be involved in fights betwen Houses somehow.
No to mention Thieves Guild...
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-24-2005, 11:50 PM,

I think they did take a side.... Mages guild will eventually... since they are so anti-Telvanni
10-25-2005, 06:13 PM,

Looks like the Telvanni are in for it deep, huh. Smile
Not a big fan of them, being anti-slaver and all.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-25-2005, 08:20 PM,

If you want to hate someone for slaves... go after the House Dres.. Telvanni use a few slaves here and there for household stuff.... House Dres uses thousands of slaves on a plantation to grow their crops... they either hunt or breed slaves (its so wrong I know)... but the Dres have a very admirable side, and also a big dark side to them....