Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factions and their agendas
10-30-2005, 07:15 AM,

Good point... :goodjob:

But regarding House Dagoth and Telvanni, is Dagoth.... I don't know like a hidden House? They are not that well known. Sure it has certain advantages, but it limites them to stealth actions or risk exposure, right?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-30-2005, 12:35 PM,

ok... there is the option of joining Great House Dagoth... the 6th House...
but you see, there are several forms of the Sixth House (which was mostly killed off the War of the First Council)
1) Dagoth Ur's Corprus beasts
2) Dagoth Ur's 6th House cultists
3) military uprisings*
*where an individual claims to be a Dagoth (or is) and in secret followers flock to him and they go on a revolutionary rampage, (ie: Poison Song & in the book The Death Blow of Abernanit)

but the cool thing is that you can join House Dagoth AND another one since:
1- it is like an underground movement, lots of people are Dagoth descendants but don't know it
2- the Great Houses adopted many of the 6th House orphans after the War, they raised them as their own to whipe out Dagoths in the future, however there is a sinister collective will of that House known as the Song
3- its just cool to be like that.... Big Grin

In the House Dagoth you will answer either to corprus Dagoths (Ash-ghouls, ascended sleepers) or regular Dagoths (people secretly or un-secretly high ranking in 6th House)....
Although the Nerevarine has done a lot to destroy House Dagoth, a lot of them are just normal people living regular lives... except they hear a song.... a dream... and stuff like that.... AND there are still armies of corprus creatures hanging around trying regroup and gather at Red Mt., even the Nerevarine should think twice before steppin into a region filled with the hordes of Dagoth Ur.

so not only will you recieved quests from Dagoths, you will also recieve quests from the Song!!!

:yes:
10-30-2005, 08:07 PM,

Sleeper must Awaken!

But, one thing bugs me. If you join House Dagoth, what are you? I don't mean name of the rank, but what are you really? Are you getting deformed or are you just another guy who is serving the House leading a normal life?

Who emits the Song and will you be able to do it?
What keeps House Dagoth together, power, fear or simple obediance?
10-30-2005, 09:02 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Sleeper must Awaken!

But, one thing bugs me. If you join House Dagoth, what are you? I don't mean name of the rank, but what are you really? Are you getting deformed or are you just another guy who is serving the House leading a normal life?

Who emits the Song and will you be able to do it?
What keeps House Dagoth together, power, fear or simple obediance?

no one knows who emmits the song...
I mean the Dwemer had a similar collective thing.. but their was communication.....
the Dagoth thing is scarier... they are commanded to do stuff... its like a 6th sense... but several thousand people scattered everywhere have the same sense....

who emmits the song? ever heard of Ash-poets? I dunno if they have anything to do with it, but maybe they do... however, they appear to be a sort of corprus form... except never shown in the game....

anyhow anyone who has Dagoth blood in them can hear the song. My guess is that oath-bound people from the House Dagoth that weren't born into the House have to be ritually bound to the ancestral song? or maybe they just can't hear anything... who knows....
10-31-2005, 06:18 AM,

So will you be able to to hear song?
10-31-2005, 08:42 PM,

we will see...
10-31-2005, 09:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
we will see...

Ahh.... the mystery.

What about vampires (besides alredy told in the summary at the beggining)?
10-31-2005, 09:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
we will see...

Ahh.... the mystery.

What about vampires (besides alredy told in the summary at the beggining)?

ask me a question and I shall attempt to answer to the best of my ability
10-31-2005, 09:31 PM,

Will there be more quests regarding them? I remember in Morrowind there were like very few of them. And with them wanting to destroy the Temple, I mean do they think they have a chance?
10-31-2005, 09:35 PM,

Vampires, they have a few main motives...
their biggest enemies are:
Vampire Hunters, Ordinators, Buoyant Armigers, Redoran and anyone war-like afiliated strongly with the Tribunal Temple....

They also hate each other.. so their quests will be centered around assassinating or slaughtering other bloodlines, weaking and killing Temple guys and also their own secret motives... you may notice that Berne are mostly Imperial, Quaraa mostly Nord, Aundae mostly Altmer.... perhaps they all have certain special racial motives...