Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighter's Guild Quest 01
08-30-2009, 10:49 AM,

That wasn't really the point. No need to get angry... Smile

I'm just saying to break up what you say. As you mentioned earlier, the way you write isn't all too clear at times so if you don't use paragraphing to chunk your ideas up into sections then it's daunting to look at a post full of text and is confusing when you read it. Lots of us here don't have great English skills. I hope he doesn't mind me saying this but Senten's grammar is pretty poor but he's managed to work around the issue somehow so I'm just thinking of ways to make it easier for all concerned. Forums can be really difficult to get your points across at times if you're not a 'writing' person or if you have English as a second language or something.

The reason I suggested flowcharts was partly to make a point about 'bifurcating' storylines. That is to say, storylines that diverge after making a major decision. It's difficult to keep track of something like that and I just wondered how diverse you were planning on setting up the storylines. Lingwei was a master at this sort of thing by using the 'choices and consequences' system but I remember voicing this release: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17448 and it didn't get finished because even he couldn't handle all of the many work-arounds. I was afraid you were running before you were walking, if you see what I mean.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-30-2009, 01:49 PM,
Fighter's Guild Quest 01
Ok first i posted a reply here and it hasnt shown up!
Next downloading oblivion mods is shit scaring me! xD (Ive downloaded mods before didnt know oblivion was so difficult! I cant even find the folder in my documents! And i cant find the knifepoint esp file whatever)

So im a bit pissed off, Ok Yeah Yeah i had a detailed reply before but it seems it has gone missing......................................................................................
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
08-30-2009, 05:26 PM,

I'll send a PM...see if I can help out.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-30-2009, 11:26 PM,
Fighter's Guild Quest 01
Ok senten and some sources sorted it out sorry hehe,
i dont want to pile on work so ill just hang about giving out ideas till my internet is properly fixed, Yet i suppose i should contribute a bit now, Ok this a Fighter's Guild Quest 01 topic so i might write up the first quest if someone gives me a little description of what it is about?
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
08-31-2009, 09:23 AM,

I think Deeza may have had the FG storyline claimed but there's nothing stopping you contributing ideas, I guess. You'll need to check the other threads in this section like this one: Faction Brainstorming Session 4 - Fighter's Guild and the posts elsewhere in this thread. The first one is the most important though as it gives you an overview and Deeza takes us through a four-mission intro.
08-31-2009, 01:12 PM,
Fighter's Guild Quest 01
Ah ok if thats the case i wont bother then anyway i need to look up a drawing program for my computer so i can maybe copy my designs on my computer anyone know any good ones?
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
08-31-2009, 03:52 PM,

Hmm, I only know of SmartDraw but I don't know if that's what you need. Time to skip onto another thread anyway to avoid cluttering...can anyone recommend a drawing program for LN? Send him a PM, please.