Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glok-Chuba?
05-17-2009, 10:13 AM,
Glok-Chuba?
A possible concept design for Glok-Chuba: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20679 ....? I know that Glue (the modder) is using the Aezarka resources here which are available to anyone to use. It's a nice idea......quite amphibian-looking.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-17-2009, 10:16 AM,

Looks nice, but the door is kinda strange...
05-17-2009, 10:54 AM,

Looking good IG, looks a little strange, but then strange is good.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-17-2009, 12:50 PM,

Yes, I'm in favour of strange. :yes:

Glok-Chuba needed to be semi-choked in roots and this fits the bill, I think. We can use the jungle roots seeing as this fits into the jungle region.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
05-17-2009, 04:23 PM,

I like it. Blackmarsh can be a little "strange", ya know.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-17-2009, 04:32 PM,

Agreed.

Though for some reason when I think Black Marsh I think strange :lmao:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-17-2009, 04:55 PM,

I like it, reminds me of yoda's hut from Star Wars though.

Not to fond of the shiny blue entrace. Kinda too strange I think, otherwise it looks nice.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
05-17-2009, 05:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
I like it, reminds me of yoda's hut from Star Wars though.

Not to fond of the shiny blue entrace. Kinda too strange I think, otherwise it looks nice.

Yeah, I think so too
05-17-2009, 06:12 PM,

Okay, that can be changed to something more organic.....in fact, the whole thing might look kind of like an eggshell. That might be worth experimenting on...texture-wise. After all, these are supposed to be the dwellings of the frog-like Paatru.....
05-29-2009, 09:22 PM,

I think that looks perfect, except for the funny texture on the door that you mentioned. I agree with your suggestions for what to change them to as well.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!