Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammerfell
01-29-2010, 10:26 PM,
Hammerfell
Just wanted to drop you guys a general message about Hammerfell. As you might know, Hammerfell is no longer part of Tamriel Rebuilt. The project is however not dead, and is making progress (better than at TR, I'd say). Most of the Goldmoor has been merged, and we have started work on the Corten Mountains. At the moment my focus is on fixing up Goldmoor to get it ready for release.

The new forums are located at z10.invisionfree.com/hammerfell, which is nice and easy to remember. You can register and comment without actually having to contribute anything. I've spent a lot of time with the information, so a pair of fresh eyes would be nice when it comes to both lore and organization. Of course, if you're interested in helping out, there are some interior and exterior claims available (files will be sent when interest is expressed).

We also recently got an irc channel. the channel is #hammerfell on the treeofworlds (irc.treeofworlds.net) server. You can get there through this link, too. Feel free to drop by and chat about anything and everything
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-30-2010, 01:16 AM,

Are you welcoming people looking to help?
01-30-2010, 04:57 PM,

yep

there are a 2 interior claims and 2 exterior claims (roughly 25 cells each) up. There is also tons and tons of modeling work.

01-30-2010, 05:41 PM,

Cool. How would I claim one of those interiors? Do I have to register at the new forum?
01-30-2010, 06:02 PM,

i would prefer if you did, yes. it only take a couple of minutes and is completely free. but if you don't want to for some reason just send me an email telling me which int you want to claim and i'll send you the necessary files. full information about claiming can be found in this FAQ

02-04-2010, 10:12 AM,

I was exploring Goldmoor and in all honesty, this is the best province mod I hve seen. It looks professional, it looks like it was supposed to be with Oblivion. Well done.
02-04-2010, 11:36 AM,

What is the etiquette for submitting the same model for more than one mod? I'm making some tools which I intended for an Elsweyr interior and as general clutter, but they're pretty generic and if you want to use them in Hammerfell I'd be happy to submit there as well.

I'm guessing the best thing would be to have two nifs and separate texture files using the appropriate resource path for each mod.
Morcroft Darkes
02-04-2010, 05:54 PM,

depends on the policies of the mods in question, i suppose. i'm fine with using models made for other mods. all of our meshes/textures have their own folder, so they would end up in a different place than elsweyr's.

Quote:I was exploring Goldmoor and in all honesty, this is the best province mod I hve seen. It looks professional, it looks like it was supposed to be with Oblivion. Well done.
thanks Smile there are still a lot of little kinks to iron out, so i'm hoping it will get even better.

02-04-2010, 07:43 PM,

No problem. And I'm glad I can contribute tothis project.
02-11-2010, 01:03 PM,

So, how's Hammerfell going LadyN?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!