Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello From Planet Vista
02-08-2007, 02:06 PM,

Morrowind and Halo should work, of course i don't have Vista. But if Oblivion works then they should.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-08-2007, 04:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Morrowind and Halo should work, of course I don't have Vista. But if Oblivion works then they should.

Without any compatibility issues than you need to address before to playing?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-09-2007, 12:01 AM,

i havent tryed morrowind gotta find my disk and do a tell all as far as halo is concerned Ive heard a little birdy talkin bout "Halo 2 pc Vista only" posiably underworks
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
02-09-2007, 12:32 AM,

well,
I thought Halo 2 sucked grunty bio pack so if Halo Custom Edition dont work on it im gonna start puttin vista sux signs on everything.
:chaos:

And morrowind too.

So
Tell us how it goes if you find your MW cd.
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
02-10-2007, 07:44 AM,

Does Media Player 10 work on it? Because I hate MP11. Uninstalled it after I discovered you can't start typing in the name of an artist in the library for navigation. Hell, even the TES CS supports that...it's really the only way to navigate when you have 10,000 tracks.
'Archzz' on Oblivion:
"Lots of you ppl are lucky ur comp runs it.... mine says sumthing about registering online and my ip address....i took it back"
02-10-2007, 10:52 PM,

im sure its only mp 11 unless you manage to downgrade it but they do have seach integarted into vista everywhere so you should be ok with that issue
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
02-23-2007, 06:01 AM,

I have aquired free prelease corporate coppies of Vista Ultimate that recieve updates and have no limit on serial number installs!

Yay me!

I love that they integrated media center!
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
02-23-2007, 10:17 AM,

Is Vista really any good cause someone i know bought a copy and said it was crap.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-23-2007, 10:34 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Is Vista really any good cause someone I know bought a copy and said it was crap.

Hear-say; not exactly the most reliable source of info out there. Big Grin
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-23-2007, 10:36 AM,

Nope =)

maybe i should get the disk and instal it myself, see if its any good. Though that said theres supposed to be loads of bugs that cause annoying problems that won't be fixed for a while.