Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hist trees contraversy
12-15-2006, 11:53 PM,

Everyone forgot about High Hrothgar, tallest mountain in the world, so tall it enters the void (We have one of them, it's called Everest).

The Eye of Argonia is all that remains of an ancestor hist which holds the ancient secrets of the world (and beyond) The person could wear the Eye as a kind of amulet or ring which lets them see what no one else can, which would make it have the title of Eye. It can make them a kind of keeper of ancient secrets/wise man/prophet who holds great importance in Black Marsh. So the Eye of Argonia can be two things, the artifact and the title.
Lol what?
12-16-2006, 12:57 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Everyone forgot about High Hrothgar, tallest mountain in the world, so tall it enters the void (We have one of them, it's called Everest).

The Eye of Argonia is all that remains of an ancestor hist which holds the ancient secrets of the world (and beyond) The person could wear the Eye as a kind of amulet or ring which lets them see what no one else can, which would make it have the title of Eye. It can make them a kind of keeper of ancient secrets/wise man/prophet who holds great importance in Black Marsh. So the Eye of Argonia can be two things, the artifact and the title.
Actually Red Mountain is higher according to lore... but then again there is that thing about only a half of The Throat of The World being on Nirn (nothing about where the other half is can be found in lore though).

But all that is off topic.

So if the Eye of Argonia is not a tower then what is the Argonian tower thingymabob (it doesn't have to be a literal tower as you already know)?
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
12-17-2006, 04:33 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR

Actually Red Mountain is higher according to lore... but then again there is that thing about only a half of The Throat of The World being on Nirn (nothing about where the other half is can be found in lore though).

But all that is off topic.

So if the Eye of Argonia is not a tower then what is the Argonian tower thingymabob (it doesn't have to be a literal tower as you already know)?

Not all provinces have to have Towers...
12-17-2006, 07:43 PM,

yeah... maybe other places have greater things...
I mean Mer felt all special and made towers (or used them) but maybe beast-folk long ago did things that had a similar use, but instead of harvesting magic... it was keeping a balance of it... I don't think the mer had any want to limit the magic they use... infact they actively sought out or made towers... Confusedhrug: but don't take my word for it...

I sound like that reading rainbow guy Big Grin
12-17-2006, 07:46 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I mean Mer felt all special and made towers (or used them) but maybe beast-folk long ago did things that had a similar use, but instead of harvesting magic... it was keeping a balance of it... I don't think the mer had any want to limit the magic they use... infact they actively sought out or made towers... Confusedhrug: but don't take my word for it...

Not beast folk in general because Elsweyr has a tower, not a physical tower but the culmination of all Khajiit gettting high on moon sugar...
12-17-2006, 10:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Not beast folk in general because Elsweyr has a tower, not a physical tower but the culmination of all Khajiit gettting high on moon sugar...
well even Khajiit as original beast-folk is debatable considering the stuff about Azura changing some Bosmer-ish people into her Khajjit.... and of course the moon-suger thing is a theory, maybe not a bad one, but not so concrete and provable as say... Red Mountain, or Numidium, or the White-gold tower you know what i mean?