Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hortator
02-26-2006, 03:22 AM,

true, true, but how would we explain it the lore-minded such as LN and the like??
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
02-26-2006, 03:25 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I remember from TES3 they said only in extremely rare circumstances that there would be one person being Hortator of more than one Great House... however, isn't a Great House War a great circumstance?
why no have the Indoril, Dres, and Redoran all approve of one Hortator and give him/her the 3 tokens of Indoril, Dres, and Redoran.... that could work although I think the Indoril are still pompous... Confusedhrug:

would this be reason enough? it can happen right? why not now? is this not an epic enough event? IS THIS NOT AN EPIC ENOUGH EVENT!!! I think it is :yes: ....but that's just me...
but don't take my word for it! =) ....that is if you don't value your life :brew:

hahaha :lol:

frankly all I can say is that in extremely great circumstances sometimes one can become hortator of more than one House, if it is said to be rare, then it has happened before the Nerevarine, to the Nerevarine... why not after?
02-26-2006, 03:27 AM,

wow, how can i argue with so many emoticons...? Big Grin

02-26-2006, 03:29 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
wow, how can I argue with so many emoticons...? Big Grin
Cool you can't... its okay... its normal to be intimidated by their sheer numbers Wink
02-26-2006, 04:00 AM,

so returning to the disscusion, what are the powers for the three hortator artifacts, so that we can see what kinds to put on the indoril and dres ones...

02-27-2006, 12:24 AM,

They were kind of shoddy. I actually lost them on purpose.

I say we bulk them up according to House

Fortify magicka for Telvanni
Fortify Blade for Redoran etc.
02-27-2006, 12:41 AM,

well i want to logically evolve them based on the powers they possesed in morrowind...

02-27-2006, 12:45 AM,

I believe they were just random effects. like constant shield on the Telvanni robe or something or rather. I would scrap the original enchantments if I was you
02-27-2006, 12:47 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
I believe they were just random effects. like constant shield on the Telvanni robe or something or rather. I would scrap the original enchantments if I was you
I would do it, but my friend said he lost his Morrowind CD... which means I cannot use his for CS use... and I don't have it myself! damnit, I know I shouldn't rely on him, now all I have is xbox Morrowind... not PC...
fine, I will find it if you guys won't ... X(
02-27-2006, 01:04 AM,

okay i found them... they sucked: fortify health, magicka and magicka.

so we need new ones then... i like Harikiris idea of "play to the strengths"...